My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.
Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Price of internet for one month. We are pretty fortunate here at the Hotel Thompson. Our monthly internet service runs us around $15.00 a month. We run my laptop, dad’s i-pad, mom’s computer and mom’s i-phone off of it.
- A pint of Ben & Jerry’s. If you don’t have Ben & Jerry’s, post what you do have. Ben & Jerry’s is right up there with Häägen Dazs here. It runs about $4.00 a pint.
- A six pack of Coca Cola. Mom just bought some at the market last week on sale. On sale, they run about $1.99 – off sale $2.99 each
- Coffee. Whatever brand you buy, just be sure to list the brand and size. Mom and dad usually get Eight O’Clock coffee. It runs $6.00 for a 12 ounce bag. If they are lucky, sometimes they can get it buy one get one free.
- A regular sized Snickers candy bar. $0.80 each
- Grooming. 🙂 Most of us anipals get groomed. How much does it normally cost you to go to the spa? Snorts. The last time Mouse Girl (one of the purr things here) went, it cost $40.00 – :O This was for a wash, cut, groom and dry. She’s girly like that – PLOL (piggy laughing out loud). The last time I went, I cost $25.00. There’s not much to fluffing a pig – snorts.
Are you surprised at any of the prices above? Do tell. If you have suggestions for the next Shopping Around the World – please email them to me at email@example.com