Shopping Around the World is so much fun to see the various prices around the world!
Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World in April. This has become a huge hit and we all want to know if we are paying more or less than everyone else – snorts. We are going to do it again this month on Wednesday, December 31st.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
Items to price this month:
- Soup – It is that time of the year here in the States for soup – shivers. What is your favorite can/container to buy and how much is it?
- Christmas Trees – Since it’s Christmas time, how much are real trees going for in your area?
- Cold Medicine – Tis the season to get sick 🙂 Mom has had to buy some for daddy lately and she couldn’t believe the price of it – OMP! List what kind you normally keep on hand/price.
- Hot Drink – During the cold season, what do you keep on hand for something hot – whether it’s coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot toddy, etc. Name what you have/price
- Random Item of your choice.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars
Wednesday, December 31st.
Thank you very much for your ideas for the monthly listing. If you have any more suggestions to be added to my on-going list, please email them to me.
12/26/2014 at 2:49 pm
Brother, believe it or not but we still need the random item… think there is something really wrong with my momma…LOL
12/26/2014 at 11:02 pm
Really? We have had so many random items in the past couple of weeks. Ha! XOXO – Bacon
12/26/2014 at 3:48 pm
Soup – new favorite is New England Clam Chowder.
Christmas tree – haven’t bought one in ages.
Cold Medicine – resort to Elderberry, syrup or caplets, to keep colds and flu away. Works very good.
Hot drink – coffee, tea, Swiss Miss
12/26/2014 at 11:04 pm
Oh yum! Mom loves New England clam chowder. Yummy! XOXO – Bacon
12/27/2014 at 9:31 am
Long as she doesn’t put cough, bacon, cough into the chowder. 🙂
12/27/2014 at 11:14 am
Amen to that! Mom never mentions that in there. She wouldn’t… Would she? Snorts. XOXO – Bacon
12/26/2014 at 4:25 pm
TY for the reminder.
12/26/2014 at 11:04 pm
Hope to see you there my sweet friend. XOXO – Bacon
12/26/2014 at 8:32 pm
I recommend olive leaf extract capsules 3 times a day at the first sign of sickness. They have the ability to stop virus and other pathogens from reproducing and I have trialled them on myself, friends and family with excellent results. Give some to Dad. ❤
12/26/2014 at 11:08 pm
Oh squeals Auntie Sharon!! I will definitely add this to moms grocery list so she can try it. This will be fantastic. XOXO – Bacon