Monthly Archives: November 2014
Shakes head side to side. Welcome to living here at the Hotel Thompson my friends. This is what daddy woke up to this morning in the bathroom. And trust me, he fell for it. I’ve never heard a man scream so loud before. Don Juan is in deep trouble when dad gets a hold of him!
Oh my friends – you know what today means, right? Today starts my afternoon Christmas Cards. Everyday from now until Christmas, I will post a Christmas card that mom/dad have sent out in the past or in the near future. Now knowing all of our personalities here, you can imagine how funny and corny some of them can be. We hope you enjoy them – Happy holidays!
Let the Games Begin!
This is one of my mom’s all time favorite commercials. Here we are getting into the Christmas spirit. Will it come out this year to play? Will the bells ring? Snorts – don’t you just love this?
AND UPDATE – we *thought* this was mom’s favorite commercial until we saw the newest edition. Oh my pig! I thought we were going to have to peel mom off of the ceiling. She was jumping and laughing so hard asking daddy why HE didn’t try out for this years taping. Oh my friends – help me – snorts
Happy Thanksgiving my dear friends! From all of us here at the Hotel Thompson, we wish you a wonderful day full of happiness with friends and family, tummies full of food and awesome things to be thankful for in life. We are all very thankful here for YOU in our lives, a roof over our heads and great food on our table. Not just this day but every day of the year.
Thanks my friends for YOU and your friendship. Please have a wonderful day today!!
P.S. My friends – here’s wishing you all of the best of luck with the little elves that might come out tomorrow. We can get through this holiday together – Be brave!
Stomps hooves. I knew these turkeys were trouble, mean and dangerous – hhummpphff and goes to get mommy. “MMMMOOOOMMMMM – have we bought our turkey yet?”
My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Popcorn – We have a tendency to go old school here at the Hotel Thompson. Mom buys the kernels in a bag to pop old fashion wise on the stove. Trust me – it’s well worth the extra steps. A 16 ounce bag of popcorn she can get on sale for $1.50 – it makes about 10-12 batches of corn for this oinker. And trust me – I ❤ my popcorn.
- Beer/Wine – Mommy is very picky on her wine. She only buys Francis Ford Coppola wines. Don’t ask me why cause I don’t know cause she won’t give me a taste of the grape – snorts. Daddy says it costs about $20.00 or more for a bottle. Thank goodness mommy doesn’t drink that much – I mean hey that cuts into my popcorn right? PLOL
- Chocolates – Mom’s favorite chocolates are Dove. You know the ones that you unwrap and they have a secret little message on the wrapper. She buys a 16 ounces bag usually for around $4.00.
- Ice Cream – Mom has been hooked on Breyers Gelato these days. Her favorite – Vanilla caramel. Sometimes and not very often she can get a tub (28.5 ounces) for $4.00. I have to admit mommy gave me a taste the last time she had some of this. It was delicious. I think I squealed it was so good!
- Random Item of your choice – Something that comes out only during this time that my mommy absolutely loves is the white chocolate covered Oreo’s. Delish… well so says mom and dad. I have still yet to get one – hint hint mommy dearest.
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me my friends.
Hope you had fun!!