So I told you that mom/dad were tossing around ideas about how to decorate for the holidays this year. They didn’t want to put up a tree because of the fiasco last year. I know – I know. The tree got tired! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it – snorts.
So you all know what a
crazy person how my mom loves Mickey Mouse. Well, they found a Mickey Mouse lamp post – isn’t it adorable?! And it’s very sturdy… you know in case it gets tired. They said Santa will come down the chimney and put presents around the base of the pole. Isn’t that excited and neat? I was wondering how he was going to find us without a tree. But this is like super best, right?
So the house is decorated. Cookies will be made and put out for the jolly ole guy. I guess it’s time to make out my Christmas list. I’ve put a lot of thought into this. Here I go:
Bacon’s Christmas List 2013
- I wish all of my friends here in blogville a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. May all of their wishes come true. May all of their aches and pains go away. May they have all of the items they wish and want.
- I wish for my dads vision to be touched so that he can see mom’s blue eyes once again.
- I wish for mom’s mean old Rheumatoid Arthritis to go somewhere else and live for a change so that mom’s snap, crackle and pop subsides.
- I wish for the purr things here at the Hotel Thompson to get extra kibbles and treats.
- And Santa if there is anything left in your bag of tricks after these other requests are granted, I wish for my stocking to be filled with wonderful fruits and veggies. And one more thing. I know this is asking for a lot but I heard daddy singing about wanting this in the shower and now I kind of want one too. And you just need to bring one. I promise to share. Please. I really want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
God bless you Santa! And thank you for all of my friends and family!