DOUBLE AWARD DOUBLE THE FUN!
Since I got two awards on the same day – I’m going to combine them into the some post and offer double the enjoyment friends 🙂
YAY! My friend Jill London at http://jilllondon.wordpress.com received SEVEN awards lately – that is totally freaking awesome – way to go Ms. London!
She posted them all on her page, nominated other bloggers and asked us to choose from the selection. I don’t have this yet… now I do 🙂
Thanks Ms. London! This little piggy absolutely LOVES awards of all kinds at any time. I think you made my day – my tail is non-stop wagging with joy!
Here are the rules for the Shine On Award –
1. Do you have a goal in life? Well yes I do. My goal is to make people laugh, smile and be happy. I hope that my blog brings that to everyone’s life that visits.
2. City or countryside? I live in the burbs which is kind of cool for both worlds. I don’t mind visiting and being a city ham but I think I’m more of a country ham kind of pig.
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? Snort – this is easy. Someone called me a cheechako the other day. I just looked at them with a blank stare on my little snout face. I couldn’t wait to look it up in my dictionary – my hooves were flying turning the pages. Do you know what a cheechako is? Neat word and fun to say, isn’t it? 🙂 Well it means newcomer, a tenderfoot or a greenhorn. We learn something new every day, don’t we?
4. If you had a time machine, where would you go? Oh PLOL (Pig Laughing out Loud). This is too easy. I would have to go back to the 80’s when mom tied up her lovely red haired Cabbage Doll to the tree and set it on fire because it wouldn’t say uncle. Yep, chuckles snort, that’s where I would go back in time.
5. Pirate or Vampires? Well, I’m going to have to go Vampires on this one. Cough – cough – someone – cough cough – mom – got me caught up in the Twilight series. I wanna sparkle too!
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or do you keep working to obtain something? Snort – do you know that old phrase, pig headed? It originated from me. I become very, VERY pigheaded when I want something. I keep working longer than the Energizer bunny!
7. Sweet or savoury? I like them both. Mom has a chocolate that is chili chocolate. I would love to try that. It’s like mom – sweet with a little heat 😮 growl
8. Do you believe in Karma? A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y What comes around will go around. Be nice how you want to be treated and it will come back to you. Firm believer in this.
9. What’s your favourite comedy film? Road Trip with Martin Lawrence. What? It has an oinker in it.
10. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? You know I’ve been watching A LOT of the SyFy channel lately so I’m goint Sci-Fi.
A L S O –
My new friend Harper Lee at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com also gave me the Super Sweet Award. This little piggy is so excited to have received TWO awards on the very same day. My tail is wagging so much that I think I’m going to take flight and start flying throughout the Hotel Thompson! Thanks so much my new friends!
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award –
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
- Answer five super sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogger award image in your post
- Nominate a Baker’s dozen bloggers.
- Notify your nominees in their blogs.
1. Cookies or cakes? Well, actually I think I like cookies more but I’ll take crumbs from cakes ANYTIME – snort.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? I’m a pig – I can’t just pick one over the other. I guess though if I had to choose only one , it would be chocolate. mmmm – tasty.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Snort – always when mommy tucks me into my toddler bed at night. I’m like a kid – “Mom, can I have a drink of water?” “Mom, can I have something to eat?” “Mom, ice cream?” – double snort oink oink
5. Sweet nickname? Pookiebear – piggy blushes. I’m not even sure how/or when that got started.
My 10 nominated bloggers are –
Additional 3 bloggers for the Sweet Blog Award 🙂