Squeal! You know the only thing that I love almost as much as food is an award – double squeal!
Awards just make me want to get up off the couch and do a happy dance. They excite me that much! Sometimes when dad sees me dancing, he gets up and dances with me too. It’s only awkward when mom walks into the room. But I digress, that’s a story for another posting.
Back to the award. My friends Piggy and Puggy at http://iarxiv.com/2014/02/14/awards-for-fellow-bloggers/ gave me the Super Sweet Award. aaww – they really like me and think I’m sweet. Thank you my kind dear sweet friends. If you haven’t met Piggy and Puggy, you *have* to visit their web page. Tell them that Bacon sent you. Piggy and Puggy are piglets in art. That’s kind of soft part in my little miniature piggy heart.
They gave me this award on what better day than February 14, 2014 – love day.
5 super sweet questions I have to answer:
1. Cookies or Cake? I love me some cookies – chocolate chip are my favorites!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I don’t get a lot of chocolate but I love me some vanilla!
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Oh my – there are so many to choose from. I want to say Animal Crackers. Mom and Nana buy me huge containers of them – snorts
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? All.of.the.time – snorts. I am a piggy.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Ssshhh – don’t tell anyone okay but mommy calls me Piggalicious. Rolls piggy eyes – it’s so embarrassing.
Today, I’m offering this award to everyone who doesn’t have it. Why? Because all of you my kind friends are so sweet! If you don’t have this award or even if you do, please accept this as my gift to you for this month of love. Come in for a snout kiss and hug my friends!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, comedy, daddy, dancing, entertainment, february, February 14th, freedom, Friends, fun, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, miniature, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pig, piggy, playful, pot belly, priceless, Puggy, spoiled, Super Sweet, Super Sweet Award, thank you
I’m so excited. My tail is wagging so fast that I think I’m going to take off flying. I really, really needed this award to cheer me up a bit from my dominance training. My friend Jill London at www.jilllondon.wordpress.com passed on this award to me this morning. Thank you so much my beautiful and caring friend. Lots and lots of piggy snout kisses to you – Bacon!
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or cake? I like cookies. I don’t get them often but when I do – yummo!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Is there a difference? They’re both sweet and wonderfully delicious!
- Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream! Any flavor – I love it!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? At night right before bedtime.
- Sweet nick name? Pumpkin
Bakers Dozen Nominees:
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, baker's dozen, cakes, chocolate, cookies, cute, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, games, growing up, happy, humor, ice cream, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, spoiled, Super, Super Sweet Award, sweet, Sweet Award, sweet treat, vanilla