I am speechless. If you have known me for any length of time, you know that is almost impossible. I opened up my comments this morning and was granted the most sincere message. I was posted with the Bouquet of Three Awards. After getting my wits together and getting over being speechless, I squealed so loud that I think the rafters in the Hotel Thompson shook. I took off running to find daddy so I could tell him. We were ALL so excited.
Wandering Jouster (WJ as we like to call her) at http://wanderingjouster.com nominated me for the Bouquet of Three Awards. THREE awards at one time – this may go to my little piggy head – snorts. Thank you so much WJ for making my morning and starting my weekend off on the right hoove. This is a wonderful gift on a Friday!! She nominated this little piggy and wrote about me, “A little bit spoiled pig, loves enjoys talking about his/her misadventures. “
Snorts – yep I guess I would resemble that remark – snorts. I do love talking about my misadventures and sharing them. But spoiled – who’s spoiled – looks around innocently – snorts giggles.
Let’s go over the rules of the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog. Check – see above
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a thank you for the nomination. Check – see above
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers. Check – see below
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post. Check 🙂
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. Check – see below
Simple enough, right? This is so much fun! Let’s nominate some friends. I wish I could nominate ALL of my friends here. I really hate having to choose only 15 friends. That’s hard on a little pig! I never want to leave anyone out ever! I consider all of you very close to me and I love you all. If your name is not listed – don’t be upset – consider yourself awarded as well 🙂
- My friends at http://breathelighter.wordpress.com/ – you have to go check out Darwin. I fell in love with him.
- My friends at http://sweetdaysundertheoaks.com/ – go check out the beautiful photography on this page. The last one is of the rain. You can almost feel the rain touching you and the coolness outside.
- My friends at http://swineandvines.wordpress.com/ – one word – Hitchens. Hitchens is a micro-mini pig. He reminds me of someone – snorts.
- My friends at http://thedancingrider.wordpress.com/ – Talk about a post that has the love of two very close things – ballet and horses. A very special friend here ((Hogs and Snout Kisses!)
- My friends at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com/ – Miss Harper Lee – if only I was a barky thing! She’s spunky. She’s gorgeous. She’s a Golden Retriever God! Check her out and you will be hooked too!
- My friends at http://themisadventuresofmisaki.wordpress.com/ – Misaki is a beautiful Alaskan Malamute. Do you know how you meet someone and you feel like you’ve know them all of your life? This is how I feel about Misaki and her humans.
- My friends at http://freerangecow.com/ – Chloe is a traveling ‘cow’ who goes everywhere – rock concerts included. She reminds me of my little Bashful, the rolling stone.
- My friends at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ – Easy!! Easy is my buddy – I guess you could say we are brothers from a different mother – snorts. Our humans think along the same lines and well that spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
- My friends at http://dinz1234.wordpress.com/ – Fozzie from down under. He’s the bestest. We’ve met just recently and it’s been non-stop every since.
- My friends at http://gentlestitches.com/ – Sharon is the most creative person I think I know. Some of the things that she can make with her own two hands are unbelievable!! You *have* to check out her creativity and some of the ‘friends’ she has 🙂
- My friends at http://wileyschmidt.com/ – Wiley!! Wiley is a terrier mix. He is so loving, so caring and his heart is so huge!!
Seven interesting tidbits about myself – the amazing pig – snorts
1. I don’t like the feel of grass on my hooves. It’s a texture thing – shivers.
2. I have a king size Egyptian cotton sheet that is like my security blanket.
3. Mom’s fixes me the best spinach omelets 🙂 Yep, she cooks for me.
4. Mom has a painted picture of my snout in her office at the worky place.
5. Daddy gives me animal crackers throughout the day while mom is working
6. I have my own television in my own bedroom and I know how to work the remote.
7. I have *my* own pet. His name is Bashful and he is my pet rock. He travels on field trips.