Edition 3 –
Name That Product/Company and/or Jingle!
Here are the answers from yesterday’s posting. How many did you get right?
- Time to make the doughnuts. Dunkin Donuts
- Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. Almond Joy/Mounds
- Rolling back prices. Wal-Mart
- It’s finger lickin’ good. KFC
- Let your fingers to the walking. Yellow Pages
- Expect more, pay less. Target
- Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Timex
- A diamond is forever. Debeers
- Does she or doesn’t she? Clariol
- Melts in your mouth not in your hands. M&M
And the winner is:
Tags: adventure, Almond Joy, animal, bacon, business, Clariol, comedy, cute, Debeers, diamond, doughnuts, Dunkin Donuts, entertainment, Food, fun, funny, game show, games, jingles, Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC, M&M, Mounds, nut, pet, pets, play, playful, products, slogans, Target, Timex, Wal-Mart, Yellow Pages
Edition 3 –
”NAME THAT PRODUCT/COMPANY and/or JINGLE!”
Everyone had such a great time last week with the first edition that I thought we would try it again. This time, we are going a little harder
Let’s see how many you can get right. Remember – don’t cheat.
Time to make the doughnuts.
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t!
- Rolling back prices.
- It’s finger lickin’ good.
- Let your fingers do the walking.
- Expect more, pay less.
- Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
- A diamond is forever.
- Does she or doesn’t she?
- Melts in your mouth not in your hands.
Remember – have fun with it! Answers will be posted tomorrow – XOXO Bacon
Tags: adventure, advertising, bacon, comedy, company, cute, diamond, doughnuts, entertainment, Food, Friends, fun, funny, games, gameshow, happy, home, humor, jingle, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, nut, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, product