Snorts and oinks friends to a happy and wonderful Friday! I think my buddy Maxwell says it best in this video clip – bring on the weekend!
So today on this fine Friday, I wanted to ask you an important question. You see mom and dad were discussing their favorite shows on television last night and it got me to thinking. Why don’t I ask all of you my friends so that maybe we can highlight a show that someone else might want to watch. Makes sense huh?
So I’m going to start with our three favorite shows to watch here at the Hotel Thompson (in no particular order).
Mountain Monsters – Now this is a show that we didn’t watch right off when it came on the Destination American channel. But one night mom did and she has been hooked every since. The AIMS team (which stands for Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings) goes all over looking for monsters in the woods. AIMS was founded by team members Trapper John Tice, Jeff Headlee and Willy McQuillian. There is also Buck, Wild Bill and Huckleberry. Awesome names huh? They have done shows on everything from the Jersey Devil to the mysterious Bigfoot.
Investigative Discovery – Or as you may know and recognize it – the I.D. Channel. Anything that is related to murder is on the channel. And my mom – she considers herself an inspector in trying to figure out the show endings before the television tells you. It’s really interesting to see how people think they can “get away” with murder. Never a dull moment and trust me, you won’t be able to just watch ‘one’ show and leave. Oh no, you will be hooked!
Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Brothers and Dead Files – Okay I hooked all of these up in one posting because they all deal with the paranormal, the afterlife, the what bumps in the middle of the night and keeps you on your toes kind of television shows. Mom and dad both love this stuff and yeah I have to admit that it’s grown on me. I’m not as afraid of things in the middle of the night anymore. Houdini though – he’s another story.
So tell me my friends, what are your favorite shows?
Tags: adventure, AIMS Team, animal, Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings, appreciation, bacon, Bad, Bigfoot, Buck, comedy, cute, daddy, Dead Files, death, Destination America, devil, dog, entertainment, Favorite, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Brothers, Ghost hunters, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, Huckleberry, humor, ID, Investigative Discovery, Jeff Headlee, Jersey Devil, kid, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, Mountain Monsters, paranormal, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, shows, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, Trapper John Tice, trouble, Wild Bill, Willy McQuillian
I recently saw this question posted on Facebook and could not resist sharing it here with you my friends. You are kidnapped and the characters from the last television show are mounting a rescue. Who are they?
Me – snorts – that would be the folks from Gilligan’s Island – you know the Skipper, Gilligan, the Professor, Mr and Mrs. Howell, Ginger and Mary Ann. What does that mean. It means I’m never getting rescued – snorts with piggy laughter.
Mom/Dad – This is hilarious. Mom/dad watch this show at night when they go to bed called Mountain Monsters. They love that show! You’ve got the guys – Trapper, Jeff, Willy, Wild Bill, Buck and Huckleberry. They are from the West Virginia area and track down mysterious sightings of weird creatures and of course Bigfoot. Their team is called AIMS (Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings). This is going on their 3rd season. If anything, mom/dad’s rescue would be a hoot full of excitement and adventure. Below I found a picture off the internet on the Destination America website. Look at these guys – don’t you want to be rescued by them too?
Tags: adventure, AIMS, animal, Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings, appreciation, bacon, Bigfoot, Buck, comedy, creatures, cute, daddy, Destination America, devil, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, Gilligan, gilligans island, Ginger, growing up, happy, hoot, Hotel Thompson, Howell, Huckleberry, humor, Jeff, kid, Love, Mary Ann, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, Mountain Monsters, Mr and Mrs Howell, mysterious, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, professor, rescue, show, Skipper, sleep, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, Trapper, trouble, West Virginia, Wild Bil., Willy
Five Friday Facts about this little piggy – moi 🙂
- I have a security blanket. You’ve heard me talk about it. It’s my KING sized Egyptian cotton sheet. Do you know how I got it? It was once mom/dad’s. Mommy was doing the laundry one weekend and was folding items out of the dryer. I fell in love with that sheet. I was rolling all over it and wouldn’t let her have it. I finally took off with it in my mouth out of the laundry room, through the kitchen, through the front room and all the way down the hall to my bedroom. It’s been mine every since. I ❤ it. I drag it everywhere in the house. It also makes a great slide cause it’s soft and slick – snorts. Looks innocent – not that I would know anything about that.
- I talk a lot about my dad on my blog. You know about us having a hate/love relationship. But deep down, I really do love my daddy. He takes care of me during the day. He can’t be that bad of a guy, right?
- What’s on my television right at this moment? That would be Mountain Monsters – I love those guys on this show – especially Trapper. If you haven’t seen it yet, you gotta watch it. I’ll try to do a blog about it one day soon.
- Contrary to popular belief, pigs are actually clean anipals. We don’t smell. We don’t sweat. We are actually very loving and very smart.
- I speak two languages. Bet you didn’t know that did you? I speak English – I know what mom tells me to do and not to do. And I also speak Pig Latin. Didn’t see that one coming did you? Snorts
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, comedy, cotton, cute, daddy, egyptian, egyptian cotton, English, entertainment, facts, Five, five fact friday, freedom, Friday, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, happy friday, hate, hello, Hotel Thompson, humor, information, interesting, Latin, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, Mountain Monsters, oink, pet, pets, pig, Pig Latin, play, playful, priceless, sheet, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, Trapper, trouble, Weekend, West Virginia