Squeals with piggy excitement!! OMP – I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my sweet friends over at Ladybuggz. What a fantastic way to end the month. Thank you my sweet friends for thinking of this little oinker and his group of misfit friends
Be sure to check out Ladybuggz when you get a chance and tell them that Bacon sent you.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
The rules are as follows:
- Post to accept the nomination
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules!
Here are seven things about me:
- I’m a miniature pot belly oinker. But I’m not just any oinker. I’m talented, write a blog, have my own bedroom with my own television and have my mom wrapped around my hooves right where I need her.
- For years, I wouldn’t go outside to potty because I didn’t like the feel of grass on my hooves. Nowadays, I’ve gotten used to it although I still hate going outside in the heat.
- My favorite snack is Animal Crackers. I will do anything you want for a few cookies. Darn this pot belly of mine!
- I have a pet rock named Bashful who travels the world and brings home friends each time he returns. They also live in my bedroom and can be quite loud at times. Don’t let them fool you. They are party animals and love to play hide and go seek.
- I love to watch television. I especially like the old school cartoons. You know the ones like the original Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, The Jetsons – you know the good toons before they went crazy. Mom can turn my television on and I will watch for horrors.
- There is only food at this time that I absolutely can not stand. What is it? It is kumquats. Yucky. Pooey. Gross. Mom gave me one and one of my ears went south and the other went north at the same time. I spit it out and will not eat them. In fact, I told mom to try one. Do you know her ears did the same thing? Snorts with piggy laughter.
- Have you ever heard of cow tipping? Well mom says that she likes to pig tip me. Rolls my piggy eyes. There’s one spot on my side that mom can rub and boom – there I go. I tip over, kick my hind legs and let mom rub my belly. What can I say? I’m easy like that.
Of course, I would like to nominate anyone that doesn’t have this award yet. If you don’t have it, please feel free to accept this award from my piggy heart. Other than that, here are my choices:
My awesome friends Kali and Shoko from Canadian Cats
My brother Easy
My buddies Hailey and Zaphod at the Hailey/Zaphod Chronicles
The Gang at Jan’s Funny Farm
My cousin Sammy at OneSpoiledCat
My nefkitty Purrince Siddhartha Henry
The dear friends Sam and Elsa at Tailsaroundtheranch
Tags: adventure, animal, animal crackers, appreciation, Award, bacon, Bad, Bashful, blog, blog award, cartoons, comedy, cute, daddy, devil, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, grass, growing up, happy, hooves, Hotel Thompson, humor, kid, kumquats, Love, Lovely Blog Award, miniature pot bellied pig, miniature pot belly, Mom, mommy, nature, oinker, One Lovely Blog Award, Outside, pet, Pet Rock, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, Scooby Doo, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, travels, trouble
There is *nothing* like starting your day off with receiving an award from a friend! This Friday the 13th is staring off fabulous for this little oinker. My tail is wagging so fast – mommy says that she can almost see me taking off from the speed of the wag – snorts – silly mommy.
This morning my friends (Basil, Buddy, Noah and Nacho) at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com granted me the Sunshine Award. What a delightful award on this cold-fixing-to-rain-kind-of Friday. It’s really funny that they thought of another song when posting their award – “Ain’t no sunshine when she gone…” My first thoughts are:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away
This is how *I* feel about all of my friends here in blogville. I love you all more than you know!
The rules of the Sunshine Award are:
1) Use the logo above in the post. √
2) Link to whoever nominated you. √
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. √
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.” √
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. √
Ten Facts About *ME* 🙂
- My favorite movie to watch is Charlotte’s Web. I will watch it intently. In fact, I made mommy watch it with me this week. She cried like there was no tomorrow. I snuggled her at the same time.
- I have chores at the Hotel Thompson. Can you believe the humans have cheap labor? I help my daddy drag my dirty things to the laundry room on wash day. And I help mommy put all of my toys in my toy chest in my bedroom.
- I have a king sized Egyptian cotton sheet that is all mine. 🙂 I drag it around the house, play with it and sleep with it. It’s kind of like my security blanket. I “borrowed” it from mommy one day. She saw how much I loved it and told me I could have it. Isn’t she the best!
- The worst thing that I do? – snorts. I step on my mom/dad’s feet with my hooves. I really don’t do it on purpose. But man, do they make some neat moves dancing around when I accidentally do it.
- I watch a lot of paranormal shows with my mommy. Secretly I think I would be a great ghost pig investigator in search of the unknown. Really, I just need my shot!
- I type about 25 hpm (hooves per minute). My time is increasing every month!
- There is only one food that I don’t much care for. I’ll eat it but it’s not my favorite. In fact, the first time I had it, I do believe one ear went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. What was the food? Kumquats – sweet/sour combined.
- My nana once pigsat me while mom/dad went out of town for THREE days. When they came back home, I had ate so much at nana’s that I couldn’t even squeak!
- At night, mom has to put my remote control for my television in my bedroom up on my book shelf. If not, I will find it, turn on the television in the middle of the night and watch it.
- I love bananas. Once, mommy was holding one and wasn’t thinking about me being in the room. I tried to climb up her bare legs to get to the banana. Oops – I left some treadmarks on her long legs too. But on the other hoof, I got the banana 🙂
My ten nominees (no particular order):
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, Bad, bananas, Basil, buddy, Charlotte's Web, chores, comedy, cute, daddy, Dear, entertainment, facts, feet, Food, freedom, Friday, Friday 13th, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, hooves, Hotel Thompson, humans, humor, hutchagoodlife, information, kumquats, logo, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, movie, Nacho, noah, nominees, oinker, paranormal, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, rain, remote, sleep, smart, song, spoiled, squeak, squeal, sunshine, Sunshine Award, television, trouble