AAWW – A while back I won a giveaway on my friend Coco’s web page. You can read all about it here. We found out while we were on vacation at the beach a couple of weeks ago. We were totally psyched! Me win – HOORAY! This could not have happened at a perfect time – you know since we got the little guy Houdini here at the Hotel Thompson.
Yesterday around noon, there was a knock on the door and it was the Federal Express guy. Now I’m just going to say that he might have jumped a little at first when I came to the door with daddy – snorts. He wasn’t expecting me but I sure was expecting my package made out to me might I add – 🙂
And of course daddy was being a loser but not letting me open my package until mommy got home – turd head. But he did let me call mommy to tell her that it came. I’m not sure who was more excited – me, mommy or Houdini who didn’t know what was happening.
So as soon as mom got home, we let her put her things down before we started on about opening the package. It was Christmas here at the Hotel Thompson! A toy dog, a blankie, a bandana, a pop up water bowl, a travel mug, cookies (the kind that daddy can actually eat – snorts), a frisbee toy and a hat with cat ears. OMP – score for Little Man Houdini!!
And mom – oh my silly mom. She loves the hat with cat ears. Don’t you think it is so her!?
And the tote that everything came in – that is awesome! It’s HUGE and insulated. Mom said there are so many things she can use that with.
So we have to say some shout outs and thank you’s to the following:
Katie and Cocco – Smooches! ❤
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, ASPCA, bacon, cat, cat ears, Cocco, Coccolino, comedy, cute, daddy, entertainment, Federal Express, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, giveaway, growing up, happy, hat, Holiday, Hotel Thompson, humor, Katie, kid, loser, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, package, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, Rachael Ray, smart, snorts, spoiled, thank you, WINNER
SQUEAL!! This little oinker was privileged to receive this Wonderful Team Member Readership Award from my sweet friend Shrimp . Shrimp is an awesome purr thing. You *have* to go check his blog out and tell him Bacon sent you. I LOVE awards. You can’t see me but I’m doing the happy oinker dance right now in my room in between typing on my keyboard. I’m so excited!! Thank you pal so very much!!
The rules of this award is to link back and nominate 14 bloggers. It’s very hard to do this because personally I think everyone deserves this award! In fact, if you don’t have this award please accept it my friends. Share and share alike!
Thank you again sweet Shrimp. I really appreciate the award!! And if any of my nominees don’t do the awards – that’s fine. Just know that all of my friends are LOVED by this little oinker!!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, Basil, Billy, blog, buddy, Cocco, comedy, cupcake, cute, Denny, ducks, Dusty, easy, Eko, entertainment, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, humor, Katie, lori, Love, Member, miniature pot bellied pig, Mop, Mumsy, Nacho, Nikita, noah, nominees, Nylablue, pet, pets, pig, Pigsqueak, playful, priceless, Readership, Reilly, Sammy, shrimp, team, Will, Wonderful, Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
My friend Katie who Is Cocco’s mommy has a BIRTHDAY today. Katie and Cocco have been so special to this little oinker. In fact, Cocco was one of the first piggies that I met on my blog. Both of them will always have a special place in this oinkers heart.
So today I want to say – HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! May all of your dreams come true!
Friends – please be sure to go wish Katie a Happy Birthday today.
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, April 24, bacon, birthday, Cocco, comedy, cute, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, happy, Happy Birthday, humor, Katie, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pig, play, playful, priceless
You know I have to admit that I have the best friends here on my blog. I’d like to think that I bring a smile to your face and laughter to your voice when you read my blogs. But, what you don’t know is that you do the same with me in your sweet and kind comments. You my friends – bring a smile to my face and laughter to my voice. No matter what is going on, you’re there for me and keep coming back. I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate that.
My friend Coccolino is a mini pig at http://myminipetpig.com/ His mom Katie and family went to Disney World. They sent mom, a Disney nut!, this post card to the left. You can only imagine how that made her day. She was so excited! She took the card to work and hung it next to her Disney stock certificate on the wall. That’s how much it meant to her. Thank you so much Ms. Katie for thinking of my mommy!!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Coccolino, cute, Disney, Disney World, Dumbo, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, humor, Katie, Love, Mickey Mouse, miniature pot bellied pig, Minnie Mouse, mommy, myminipetpig.com, pet, pets, pig, play, postcard, priceless, spoiled, trip, vacation
I am very, very honored to have received the WordPress Family Award from my great friend Christina at www.peacelovenwhiskers.com
This little oinker gets so excited over receiving awards. My tail has been non-stop wagging since reading about it this morning. I told dad and he got so excited – I thought he was going to start shaking his tail too! We both called mommy at the worky place and gave her the great news. I could feel the vibration of her tail wagging all the way over the telephone line!
Thank you so much my friend for thinking of me – much love!
The rules are very simple –
- Display the award logo on your blog – HOOVE CHECK
- Link back to the person who nominated you – HOOVE CHECK – see above
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family – HOOVE CHECK – see below
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them – HOOVE CHECK
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
It’s so hard to pick just 10 friends – I would love to pick them all because they all mean so much to me! I give all of their blogs two hooves up – I’d give them four but I would fall over – snort. So, let me see if I can narrow it down just a bit here:
- http://promethios.wordpress.com/ This is my friend Leo’s blog. He has beautiful pictures on his blog and posts just about everything. He has a great sense of humor like me! He even has a friend in his life – a pig named Alice – that he talks to me and mommy about. His bond with Alice is like mine and mom’s. You should check him out – send him Bacon sent you!
- http://evilsquirrelsnest.com/ This blog is hilarious! My friend Bill draws editions of Evil Squirrel’s Nest and his buddies. Mom compares it to comic books that she used to buy as a child. I can get my fix here on line from my friend. There about well everything. He even created a pigladillo the other day – you know that got this oinkers attention – snort. You should check him out – send him Bacon sent you!
- http://fromthedeskofmardrag.wordpress.com/ This is wonderful! She makes you laugh. She makes you think. She ocassionally makes you cry with deep thoughts. I’ve grown close to reading this blog daily.
- http://screechandsquawk.wordpress.com/ My wonderful bird friends Basil, Manuel and Stephie. Lots of pictures – which is good thing for this visual piggy – with lots of cute bubble words. Snort – always makes me laugh – ALWAYS.
- http://cybergazing.wordpress.com Wendy is great in keeping me up to date about everything and anything going on in the world. If it wasn’t for her blog, I would be as hip as I am about things. Sometimes *I* tell mom and dad things before they even know about it because of Wendy. Yep, she is that kind of happening chick!
- http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ Easy Rider – snort – he is a dog after my own heart. If I was a dog, I would be him. We are four legged brothers with both of us having a wicked sense of humor. The other day he posted about coming through customs at his house. I was laughing so hard I woke up Bashful from his nap. It was hilarious!
- http://mykunekunes.wordpress.com/ Oh my friend Annette – she has Kunekune pigs! And, they are fixing to have babies!! You know I have a special place in my heart for my kind. She has a pig Truffles that I abolustely LOVE. I so can’t wait to see the babies and read more about her baby boom!!http://machomojave.wordpress.com/ This is about Katie and she is a horse. In fact, I think she was the first horse I met here. She has beautiful hair. In fact, she even gave some advice on how to have such beautiful hair – you gotta read all about it.
- http://scottiechronicles.com/ They’re on vacation right now but will be back next week. I love adventures as much as the next person and they keep me on my toes with theirs!
- http://jbranchohio.wordpress.com I think I met my future wife here – snort. Piper Ann – the prettiest little pink piggy I’ve ever put my eyes on… well since Miss Piggy.
So, don’t walk – run over to see these wonderful inspiring blogs. I’m glad I got to know them and have them as a part of my life. Tell them that Bacon sent you 🙂
Thanks again to www.peacelovenwhiskers.com for the nomination. You are a dear, dear friend!
Tags: adventure, Alice, animal, appreciation, Award, award logo, awards, bacon, Basil, Bill Brown, Easy Rider, entertainment, evil squirrel, freedom, Friends, growing up, happy, hooves, horse, Katie, Leo, Love, Manuel, margdrag, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, oinker, peace, pet, pets, Piper Ann, playful, priceless, promethios, Scottie Chronicles, smart, squirrel, Stephie, Wendy, whiskers, Wordpress, Wordpress Family Award
My great friend Cocco at http://myminipetpig.com/ has stepped in to do a special edition of Dear Cocco. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. That little Cocco is a very pigtalented little oinker. I think together, we could rule the world. Big thanks out to Cocco and his mom Katie for this special edition! We hope that you will do it again in the future ((HOGS AND KISSES))
We know you piggies are considered the fourth smartest animals around but did you know that we hamsters are very talented? We have formed a musical band and we are pretty sure you and your piggy friends couldn’t do that. Signed The Musical Trio
Dear Musical Trio,
We actually don’t need to form a band. We are a nonstop one-man band kind of animal. We can squeal, screech, snort, bark and kiss. We are innately musical so we don’t even require any instruments. Ha.
Did you know that cats can dance? We are extremely graceful and actually invented several moves. We are wondering if you can guess what dance we are doing. Signed The Stealthy Cats
Dear Stealthy Cats,
Why thank you for enlightening me. I wasn’t thinking you were dancing at all. I was thinking you were in the midst of a cat fight. Now that I know you were dancing, I am quite sure you were doing the Cha Cha.
Us dogs know revenge. My humans went on a walk and didn’t think I could make it the whole duration since I’m “getting old” so they left me home. Their mistake was leaving dinner to cool on the counter. These old bones jumped up and gobbled it all down. I’m feeling pretty smug. Signed One Smug Pug
Dear One Smug Pug,
I say good for you. You put your humans in their place. I bet you taught them a lesson and they will take you along next time!
Hippos love having their teeth cleaned. Trainers think we are just naturally obedient when it comes to teeth cleaning but the truth is our teeth love the massage. They squirt the water in, tickle our gums and then tell us “good job”. Did you know we hippos eat as much muddy grass as we can just to get those silly humans to give us a tooth massage? Signed The Toothy Hippo
Dear Toothy Hippo,
A tooth massage sounds like good clean fun. I’ll avoid one at all costs though and leave the enjoyment to your kind. The only kind of massage I like is of the belly variety.
These wild flowers are making me a wweeeee bit giddy! Hehehe, come have a sniff. You’ll be feeling silly in no time! Signed Goofy Giggler
Dear Goofy Giggler,
I’m on my way, save some flowers for me!
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, band, cats, Cocco, Coccolino, comedy, cute, dance, Dear Abby, Dear Bacon, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, hippo, humor, Katie, Love, mini pig, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, special, Special Edition, spoiled, trouble
Have you ever heard of Sheila Wedegis? Well you should! She is the bestest painter. She has been painting dog noses and lately she painted something different. She painted my friend, Cocco’s, snout. Yep, that’s what I said – Cocco’s snout! It’s so beautiful.
You can find out more about Sheila Wedegis at http://sheilawedegis.blogspot.com/ . Someone might have sent her a picture of my lovely piggy snout to attempt to paint – looks around innocently.
Also check out Cocco’s page at http://myminipetpig.com/2013/02/a-snout-shot/
XOXO – Bacon
Tags: adventure, animal, art, bacon, Cocco, cute, entertainment, Friends, fun, happy, Katie, miniature pot bellied pig, painter, painting, pet, pig, play, playful, priceless, Sheila Wedegis, spoiled
WOW – Isn’t that flower beautiful!? Nerrissa at http://www.nerissaslife.com/ passed it on to Sammy at http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com/ who in turn gave it to Katie and Cocco at http://myminipetpig.com/
That flower is getting around isn’t it!! Thanks Cocco and Katie!!
1. Thank the friend who passed the award to you (thanks Katie and Cocco – love you guys!)
2. Link back to their blog (go visit http://myminipetpig.com/ You gotta love Cocco for challenging his mom every day. You know what they say…”A bored mom is an unhappy mom” – snort!
3. If you’re a pet, tell everyone why you love your human/biped/peep/human…..and if you’re a human getting the award you tell why you love your pet! My mom is my heart. She took this little runt and adopted him at a mere three weeks. I hate to think what would have happened if she didn’t take me home to the Hotel Thompson – shivers. I’m only 17 months old but it feels like I’ve been here forever! My mom treats me just like her little child. She reads me bedtime stories at night when she tucks me in to bed. She cooks for me special things like eggs and pancakes. She gives me fabulous treats like grapes, strawberries and animal crackers. She rubs my belly, my back and plays with my ears when I snuggle with her on the couch. She even lets me watch television in my room sometimes when I can’t sleep. No matter how much deviled ham comes out, she still loves me.
4. Pass the award to more blog buddies (at least one but no limit on number) A flower that keeps on blooming – I love that. I’m going to pick a few here –
Tags: adventure, appreciation, Award, bacon, cat, Cocco, cute, entertainment, Friends, funny, gooseyanne, happy, Katie, Love, Nerissa, peacelovenwhiskers, pet, pets, playful, priceless, rattielover, Sammy, smart, Why I love thee