I think my mommy does. She absolutely loves it when it rains outside and looks miserable. She says that she feels most alive during these days. She’s a strange human. But then again I thought to myself, I wonder if there are others like her out there. So my friends I ask you. Do you have a little pluviophile in you? Snorts. Happy October!
Tag Archives: joy
Happy Piggy Dance – Happy Piggy Dance – Happy Piggy Dance
My brother Easy gave me this award last Monday (06/09/2014). SQUEAL! You know awards make a happy piggy dancing all over the place here at the Hotel Thompson. I ❤ awards almost as much as I ❤ food! They are so exciting to this little oinker.
Easy gave me the Liebster Award – awesomesauce! Here are the rules for the award:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post. Got it – Thank you – Thank you – Thank you my brother Easy.
2 – Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you. See below – oohh squeal – how much fun!
3 – Nominate 10 bloggers for the award. See below – Personally, I think *everyone* deserves this award!
4 – Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. See below – so much fun!
Questions for me to Answer:
- What was the weirdest thingy you ever ate? Kumquats. They are DISGUSTING. They are sweet and sour at the same time. I ate one. One of my ears went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. Eeeww
- Have you ever slept in a Howl-tel? Not yet. But I might get to soon 🙂
- Do you have a favorite show in television you could watch forever and ever and ever and ever? I love Green Acres and Gilligan’s Island. I am constantly watching these two shows on my television in my bedroom.
- Have you met a celebrity once in pawson (except yourself in a mirror of course?) Snorts. Mom and Dad took me to a fair one time. We got to meet Spongebob. It was a snort of a good time!
- Have you ever found a treasure or a thingy that was precious? My adopted mother. She’s my treasure that I plan on forever keeping ❤
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? That mom and dad were rich and never had to work again. That way they could stay at home with me all.of.the.time 🙂
- Would you rather live in the boondocks or in a big city? Right now, we live in the burbs so I would have to say boondocks. The big city is too congested.
- What you are doing when you can’t sleep at night? Watching my television in my bedroom if I can get to the remote or blogging on my laptop.
- What’s your favorite song? The first one that comes in your head now. Itsy Bitsy Spider – mom sung it to me last night when she put me to bed.
- Have you seen a phenomenon once like a total lunar eclipse or a fata morgana with your own eyes? Nope. Although I did see a full moon when daddy was cleaning my bedroom yesterday – snorts
My nominees in no particular order (If you participate in awards fabulous – if you don’t just know you are loved my friends!)
My 10 questions 🙂
- When you get really tired, how can you parents tell?
- What is your favorite food in the entire world?
- What is your favorite television show to watch?
- Do you have chores around the house?
- Do you like to ride in the car?
- Do you have siblings?
- Do you like cartoons?
- Have you ever spent the night at someone else’s house?
- Do you like to read or be read to?
- Do you have a pet?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. It was joyful and wonderful here at the Hotel Thompson. It was quiet – the purr things were loving and mom/dad were glowing with happiness. Our tummies were full of delightful food – all kinds of goodies – sweets, breads, rib roast, sweet potato casserole (one of my favorites) – just to name a few.
We plan on camping out, putting our feet up and relaxing for a change. Mommy is home from the worky place and has no plans of returning until some time next week. I’m a happy oinker. Life is good.
I thought I would take this chance to open up to all of my friends here in blogville. Have you ever wondered what my life is like here at the Hotel Thompson? My favorite movie? Am I messy? Am I a good pet? My favorite food? What I do during the day? How I get along with the purr things and daddy?
Today is your day. I’m an open book. Go ahead. Ask me anything. I will tell you what you want to know. Go ahead. Don’t think your question is minor. Ask away. In between naps, I will answer them all.
Oh, and I know you’re probably wondering what I got in my “little” stocking – snorts. Santa was super nice this year. He filled it with egg plant, carrots, squash, watermelon, apples, celery, animal crackers and my favorites – Gold Fish! mmm – I must have done something right this year! But one thing I didn’t get was Miss Piggy 😦 Perhaps one day. Until then, I can still dream!