Happy Friday my friends!! Hope you have had a wonderful week. We are all trying to get back to ‘normal’ or whatever that is around here at the Hotel Thompson. I know mom has had a tough week so this morning I showed her some one-on-one time with me. I know that *always* brings a smile to her face. And better yet, I played with one of my new toys that I go this week.
Let me introduce you to Binky. And shaking head up and down, it’s exactly what that is – a doggy pacifier. Can you belief that? Of course, this one squeaks to the high heavens and can wake the neighbors it’s so loud – barks! I think that’s why I like it so much – it’s loud. Mom has re-thought buying it several times – well that’s what she has told daddy because of the noise. One night, I played with it making noises for 45 minutes straight. It was a grand old time. All the way through watching Jeopardy, I thought mom/dad would say something but they never did. What parents huh? Cause I tried really hard that night to get on their last nerves but it never worked. I think I may be losing. Perhaps I need some tips from my doggy friends – any suggestions?
Well that’s all for me my friends – yawns – I hope you had a wonderful week as well. Happy weekend!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, barks, basketball, binky, cat, comedy, cute, daddy, devil, doctor, dog, egyptian, egyptian cotton, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, Houdini, humor, Jeopardy, jump, K9, K9 Unit, kid, King, Love, Milk Bones, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, Mouse Girl, nana, nana's, NBA, nerves, pacifier, Paw Time with Houdini, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, police, priceless, puppy, purr things, rest, rules, sheet, sick, sleepy, smart, spoiled, squeaky, Terrier, treats, trouble, tunnel, vet, work, Yorkie, Yorkie Rules, Yorkshire Terrier
My barky friend Easy over at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ ‘tagged’ me on the Tag Game. (Thanks my fellow four legged friend – high five paw/hoove and snout kisses). The tag game is kind of like getting an award without getting an award. I know it sounds complicated but it’s really not. Here’s the formula that I came up with:
No award = answer questions + ask questions = tag more peeps.
Make sense now? pig snorts – I always work better with a visual – 🙂
So here are the rules to the Tag Game –
- Post these rules. √ DONE
- Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you. √ See Below
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s photo. √ See Below
- Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them. √ See Below
- Go to their blog and let them know they’ve been ‘tagged’. √
Random Facts About “ME”… the amazing Bacon 🙂
- I’m not really that ‘big’ like you see in the picture above. The couch sits low and the angle of the picture makes it look like I’m ginormous… but I’m not. I weigh a healthy 45 pounds which is really small compared to a regular pig that gets upwards 300 pounds!
- My tail gives me away every.single.time. It’s such a magical item – my tail. When I’m happy, I wag it like no tomorrow. This happens when I eat, when mom calls my name or when I’m playing. When it doesn’t wag and is at half staff – snort – I’m not too happy. When it is at full staff, watch out because I’m fixing to potty – double snort.
- I speak human and mom speaks pig. I know what she means when she tells me to go to my room, get ready for bed, get on the couch, come take a bath, etc. She’s my mom – 🙂 I speak mom 100%
- Do you know how purr things and barky things mark items and get happy by rolling around on the floors? I do the same thing. Mom *always* laughs at me when I do that. She thinks it’s a hoot.
- Just like regular ‘kids’, I have chores. I have to help clean my room and I have to help bring my laundry to the laundry room. And, I have to take care of Bashful – that’s almost a full time job!
- I eat Cheerios for breakfast with my piggy chow every morning. It keeps me heart smart – what? A pig has to watch his heart and cholesterol too.
- I eat a mixed salad every night for dinner with my piggy chow. See, I eat healthy to maintain these handsome figure.
- One of my favorite all time snacks is popcorn. Just the buttery smell of it, the sizzle of the kernels in the oil on the stove and the ‘pop-pop-pop’ sound gets me running from my bedroom all the way to the kitchen at the Hotel Thompson. Mom always shares with me 🙂
- One of my favorite television shows to watch on television is called Wipeout. I LOVE this show. I jump on the couch, snuggle in with mom and watch the entire hour. It’s hilarious! I highly recommend it. I think they need to have a celebrity Wipeout. That would be so much fun! Oh and by the way, it helps that I have a MAJOR piggy crush on Jill Wagner – hubba hubba
- My Netflix account has a lot of ‘Who Done It” shows in the que. I love watching them as well on the ID channel (Investigative Discovery). It’s kind of like the old game Clue. I like to try to figure out who the culprit is before the end of the show. Sometimes I do – sometimes I don’t.
- My favorite gameshow to watch on television is a tie between Jeopardy with Alex Trebek and Family Feud with Steve Harvey. They keep me on my toes. Of course, that is a post on its own for the very near future 🙂
Questions Asked of Me –
- What’s the worst thing you had to eat? This is easy – kumquats – the most vile thing in the world! Supposedly in theory, they have a sweet skin that you eat as well as a tart pulp. Most pigs like them – I detest them. Mom so wishes she could have gotten a picture of my face when I bit into one that she gave me. My ears twitched up and she swears I made a face. It was disgusting. It’s the only thing that I have turned away food wise. Amazing, huh?
- Do you like TV commercials? I love television commercials – especially from my buddy Maxwell. You know the famous man pig that does the Geico commercials. He is a happening dude my friends!
- Have you ever wrote a love letter to a celebrity? Piggy blushes. Yes I did. I once wrote Miss Piggy a love letter telling her about my unswaying love for her. She never replied and ran off with that amphibian that calls himself Kermit. Love is so fickle my friends.
- What’s your favorite movie? Don’t hate me when I say this but Muppet Twilight. Mom got all worked up over the Twilight series and I thought this was way better. Right?
- Do you like car driving by night? I don’t personally drive but mom does. She *hates* driving at night. And well, I don’t really like going out with her at night because you see pigs have really bad vision to begin with. That and darkness doesn’t match. And okay, I’m a little – LITTLE – afraid of the dark. ssshh – don’t tell anyone.
- What’s your favorite ice cream? I prefer any ice cream, maybe strawberry wins top notch. Bashful likes the rocky road ice cream.
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning? I have to wizzy first thing in the morning – doesn’t everyone?
- Did you have posters on your wall as you were a teenager? Which ones? I have posters of Miss Piggy, Angry Birds, Three Little Pigs, etc on my walls. Did you know when mom was a teenager she had a picture of King Tut on her wall?! Can you believe that? How nerdy was that?
- Can you play a musical instrument? Which one? Mom says I play the tuba when I eat too much cabbage. I’m not sure what she means by that.
- If you were a teenager, would you join in casting shows? I would love to be casted in a television show as well myself. I think I could bring a lot of comedy to the show. Don’t you think?
- Do you prefer to listen to music, watching television or nothing to fall asleep? Usually mom tucks me in, sometimes she reads me a story or we watch a quick cartoon together. Most of the time, I drift off asleep while she reads.
My Questions for My New Tags –
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is your favorite game show on television?
- Small house vs. big house – which do you prefer?
- Mountains or beach – which do you prefer?
- Are you more of a day person or a night person?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Why is that (#6) your favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite snack?
- What was your favorite show to watch as a teenager?
- Do you have chores?
- If so (#10), what kind?
My Tags – have fun my friends! I hope you decide to play –
Tags: adventure, Alex Trebek, animal, appreciation, bacon, barky, breakfast, cats, celebrity, cheerios, cholesterol, chores, Chow, comedy, cute, dinner, dogs, easy, easyweimaraner, entertainment, Family Feud, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, healthy, heart, heart smart, Hotel Thompson, human, humor, ID, Investigative Discovery, Jeopardy, Jill Wagner, language, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, Netflix, pet, pets, pig, piggy chow, play, playful, popcorn, potty, priceless, purr things, que, salad, smart, spoiled, Steve Harvey, tag, Tag Game, tail, Wipeout