Surfing the net – you know my favorite past time besides eating – I came across this wonderful little image.
You know it’s true. You can’t trust people who don’t like Bacon… on many different levels.
Snort – enjoy my friends!
My piggy tail is wagging so much that I can’t contain it. I am *that* excited. I’m running around my room barking and I just have to get my thoughts together so I can hoove out this reply. Dad heard me barking and had to come check on me. When I told him about it, he was thrilled too! He let me call mommy at the worky place to tell her about it. She was so proud of her little oinker!
offriesandmen nominated little ole me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Can you believe that?! I knew when they mentioned fries I was going to be in love with them. Cause we all know – I love me some fries – snort.
Here’s the rules of the award.
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. √ http://offriesandmen.com/2013/01/28/very-inspiring-blogger-award/#comment-343
2. Post the award image to your page. √
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. √
4. Nominate other blogs and inform them about it. √
1. I’m a huge snuggle pig. Some people have lap kitties – mom has those too but she also has a lap piggie. 🙂 There is nothing more that I like to do than to snuggle with mommy. It doesn’t matter where. On the couch, in my bed, in her bed – anywhere. At times, I still crawl up in her lap and she rocks me and sings me to sleep like she did when I was a baby.
2. Mom puts me to bed at night just like a child. We go in my room, she sits with me and tells me a bed time story or sings to me. Sometimes she rocks me and sometimes she tucks me in my bed for my story. I’m an attention hog and this is something mommy has done since she adopted me at three weeks. I know. I’m spoiled like that at the Hotel Thompson.
3. I have my own room at the Hotel Thompson. In fact, it’s actually the master bedroom at the house – snort. And trust me, I *know* it’s my room. It has all of my stuff in it like my bed, my potty patch, my toys (which are somehow all shaped like pigs – figure that), a safety crate, my laptop and a flat screen television. What? A pig has to have entertainment.
4. I love – let me change that – absolutely LOVE – all food. Mom is forever letting me try all kinds of different things to expand my food experience. There has only been one thing in my 15 months that I really do not like – Kumquats. Kumquats are meant to be eaten skin and all. When you eat them, you get kind of a sweet and sour taste. Mom’s friend told her that her piggies love them. Well, this little piggy didn’t care for the sweet and sour experience. Of all of the times mom didn’t have a camera ready, she missed the best opportunity. My ears went back so fast when I bit into one that I think I heard wind blow through them. Shivers just thinking of it!
5. I am a sucker for Animal Crackers. I will do anything you want and say.
6. I speak human. I have learned things over the months and know phrases like: “Go to your room”; “Bedtime”; “Go potty”; “Get ready for bed”; “Get on the couch”; “Come here”; “Go see Daddy”; and “Don’t eat the cats” (this one is highly frowned upon in this establishment). I also know how to play ball.
7. With dad’s help, I call mommy at work every day at 3:00PM when I get up from my afternoon nap. I think it helps mom get through the rest of her day. Cause we all know, a happy mommy is a loving mommy!
NOMINATING OTHER BLOGGS
This is hard! There are *so* many people I want to mention. So many people that support me. So many people that I love!
http://myminipetpig.com/ This is a great blog about Cocco and his mom, Katie. Cocco is a piggy like me only younger! Some of the things he gets into – snort laughs. I love that little guy!
http://foodimentary.com/ This is the bomb! Always posting about food – drool – I love these pictures!
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com My purr things are always stealing… I mean borrowing my laptop to check out this purr thing. Do you know Sammy actually witnessed a murder outside?!
http://speedyhousebunny.blogspot.com/ This is one my newer friends named Speedy. He’s a male Himalayan Rex Rabbit. I kind of relate to him. I jump like a rabbit at times – LOL.
There’s so many people that I can refer. I hope that you check these out above. They have really made a place in my little piggy heart. Love to everyone and thanks again for nominating me. I really appreciate it!! Hogs and Kisses – Bacon