Do you know what makes this little piggies heart go pitter patter? If you said awards, you were right. I love awards! They just make me want to get up and do a little break dancing!
My friend Noah at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com gave me this award on Friday, February 28, 2014. I’m so piggy excited! Thank you Noah (hogs and snout kisses). I really do hope that Spring is coming soon. I *need* Spring desperately. I need the heat waves. I need the fantastic weather to run and play and bring out my inner oinker!
I would like to pass on this lovely award to some people have touched my heart with sunshine. They are as follows – in no particular order 🙂 Have a fantastic day my friends!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, cute, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, guinea pigs, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, hutchagoodlife, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, noah, Nylablue, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, snort, snout, spoiled, Spring, Sunshine Award, thank you
There is *nothing* like starting your day off with receiving an award from a friend! This Friday the 13th is staring off fabulous for this little oinker. My tail is wagging so fast – mommy says that she can almost see me taking off from the speed of the wag – snorts – silly mommy.
This morning my friends (Basil, Buddy, Noah and Nacho) at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com granted me the Sunshine Award. What a delightful award on this cold-fixing-to-rain-kind-of Friday. It’s really funny that they thought of another song when posting their award – “Ain’t no sunshine when she gone…” My first thoughts are:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away
This is how *I* feel about all of my friends here in blogville. I love you all more than you know!
The rules of the Sunshine Award are:
1) Use the logo above in the post. √
2) Link to whoever nominated you. √
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. √
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.” √
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. √
Ten Facts About *ME* 🙂
- My favorite movie to watch is Charlotte’s Web. I will watch it intently. In fact, I made mommy watch it with me this week. She cried like there was no tomorrow. I snuggled her at the same time.
- I have chores at the Hotel Thompson. Can you believe the humans have cheap labor? I help my daddy drag my dirty things to the laundry room on wash day. And I help mommy put all of my toys in my toy chest in my bedroom.
- I have a king sized Egyptian cotton sheet that is all mine. 🙂 I drag it around the house, play with it and sleep with it. It’s kind of like my security blanket. I “borrowed” it from mommy one day. She saw how much I loved it and told me I could have it. Isn’t she the best!
- The worst thing that I do? – snorts. I step on my mom/dad’s feet with my hooves. I really don’t do it on purpose. But man, do they make some neat moves dancing around when I accidentally do it.
- I watch a lot of paranormal shows with my mommy. Secretly I think I would be a great ghost pig investigator in search of the unknown. Really, I just need my shot!
- I type about 25 hpm (hooves per minute). My time is increasing every month!
- There is only one food that I don’t much care for. I’ll eat it but it’s not my favorite. In fact, the first time I had it, I do believe one ear went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. What was the food? Kumquats – sweet/sour combined.
- My nana once pigsat me while mom/dad went out of town for THREE days. When they came back home, I had ate so much at nana’s that I couldn’t even squeak!
- At night, mom has to put my remote control for my television in my bedroom up on my book shelf. If not, I will find it, turn on the television in the middle of the night and watch it.
- I love bananas. Once, mommy was holding one and wasn’t thinking about me being in the room. I tried to climb up her bare legs to get to the banana. Oops – I left some treadmarks on her long legs too. But on the other hoof, I got the banana 🙂
My ten nominees (no particular order):
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, Bad, bananas, Basil, buddy, Charlotte's Web, chores, comedy, cute, daddy, Dear, entertainment, facts, feet, Food, freedom, Friday, Friday 13th, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, hooves, Hotel Thompson, humans, humor, hutchagoodlife, information, kumquats, logo, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, movie, Nacho, noah, nominees, oinker, paranormal, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, rain, remote, sleep, smart, song, spoiled, squeak, squeal, sunshine, Sunshine Award, television, trouble