Saturday, April 27, 2013, I was sitting all snuggly with mom on the couch. She was watching crime stories and writing while I was snoring. I got a ding on my i-Pad stating I got a message on my blog here. I immediately woke up because these are very, VERY important to me. When my friends leave messages, I have to check immediately and respond. It’s what I do.
Do you know how surprised and tickled I was that I got a message stating that I got an award! I started snorting so loud that mom stopped writing to see what I was excited about. Then she started snorting! No – PLOL (piggy laughing out loud), she was thrilled too. I am so very, very thankful! This piggy LOVES awards.
My friends over at http://barktime.wordpress.com (Agata, Lilly, Bunk, Ode and Mr Ginger) sent me the Sunshine Award. I can’t say thank you enough for thinking of me. I am so in awe and touched. Big giant hogs and kisses from the Baconator!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog letting them know they have been nomimated.
Questions about me – the pig – snort snort
Do I sleep the entire night? Yes, I do. Every since I was 3 weeks old when mom adopted me, I sleep the entire night. I will only wake mommy up if the midnight munchie monster wakes me up.
- What is my favorite television show? Green Acres – what?
- Are pigs dirty? Nope. Just the opposite. This little piggy likes clean.
- Do I like sports? I love sports. I have a long line of ancestors that played in football.
- What is my favorite food/snack? I can’t just pick one. Watermelon, Cheerios or strawberries – yum
- How fast can I type? Well, I’m not as fast as mom because I don’t have fingers. My hooves tend to slow me down. But, I can type faster than some. You know – practice, practice and practice.
- Am I a friendly pig? I am friendly to people but I’m also a little on the shy side with first meeting people. On the other hand, I’m also a one pig person. I love my mommy and I’m very possessive over her.
- Do I get along with the other fur things at the Hotel Thompson? Yep, we all get along. We love to chase and play with other through the halls and rooms.
- What do I have in my que on Netflix? I have all kinds of shows on my Netflix. I love mysteries, crime shows and ghost shows – oh my!
- Do I like to be held? If I jump on the couch and snuggle beside mommy, I love to be gently squeezed and loved on. I don’t particularly like to be picked up anymore. It’s scary for a pig when their hooves don’t touch the floor.
Nominees (it’s hard to pick “just” 10!)
Thanks again for the award!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Monday. XOXO – Bacon