Tag Archives: hello
Five Friday Facts about this little piggy – moi 🙂
- I have a security blanket. You’ve heard me talk about it. It’s my KING sized Egyptian cotton sheet. Do you know how I got it? It was once mom/dad’s. Mommy was doing the laundry one weekend and was folding items out of the dryer. I fell in love with that sheet. I was rolling all over it and wouldn’t let her have it. I finally took off with it in my mouth out of the laundry room, through the kitchen, through the front room and all the way down the hall to my bedroom. It’s been mine every since. I ❤ it. I drag it everywhere in the house. It also makes a great slide cause it’s soft and slick – snorts. Looks innocent – not that I would know anything about that.
- I talk a lot about my dad on my blog. You know about us having a hate/love relationship. But deep down, I really do love my daddy. He takes care of me during the day. He can’t be that bad of a guy, right?
- What’s on my television right at this moment? That would be Mountain Monsters – I love those guys on this show – especially Trapper. If you haven’t seen it yet, you gotta watch it. I’ll try to do a blog about it one day soon.
- Contrary to popular belief, pigs are actually clean anipals. We don’t smell. We don’t sweat. We are actually very loving and very smart.
- I speak two languages. Bet you didn’t know that did you? I speak English – I know what mom tells me to do and not to do. And I also speak Pig Latin. Didn’t see that one coming did you? Snorts