My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Toilet Paper – At the Hotel Thompson, we prefer Charmin Ultra soft. That’s one thing we don’t skimp on… something about dad’s delicate hindquarters – snorts. They come 9 rolls to a package and it costs $6.50 package.
- Regular package of ground beef – We buy the store brand of ground chuck that usually sells for $2.99 a pound. This is for a small package that we use for burgers and chili. The package costs around $4.50-$5.00 for what we get.
- Store bought pizza. Daddy ❤ pizza. He can eat it ALL OF THE TIME. For store bought pizza, we get Tortinos pizzas. Mom stocks up on them when they are on sale for $1.00 each. They are just enough for one person.
- Package of hot dogs – We buy Hebrew National hot dogs here at the Hotel Thompson for obvious reasons – snort snort. They run $3.50 a pack on sale. Off sale – $4.99 pack.
- Package of bacon – Daddy said we had to include this one – rolls piggy eyes. When mom/dad cook it here, they get Smithfield thick cut which runs $4.99 a pack! That’s highway robbery – well so says daddy – snorts.
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me at email@example.com
Hope you had fun!!
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, beef, blog, calendar, Charmin, Charmin Ultra, chips, cow, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, ground beef, growing up, happy, Hebrew National, hot dogs, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, month, pet, pets, play, playful, priceless, prices, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, Smithfield, toilet paper, Tortinos, world
Edition 2 –
“NAME THAT PRODUCT/COMPANY and/or JINGLE!”
Here are the answers from yesterday – how many did you get right?
We build excitement! Pontiac
- American by birth, rebel by choice. Harley Davidson
- When you care enough to send the very best. Hallmark
- Something special in the air. American Airlines
- Don’t leave home without it. American Express
- The quicker picker-upper. Bounty
- What’s in your wallet? Capital One
- We answer to a higher authority. Hebrew National
- 99.4% pure. Ivory Soap
- Kid tested, mother approve. Kix cereal
YAY! We have two winners this week – way to go ya’ll!! I know these stumped ya’ll for a while but you worked through them. There will be another issue in the near future my friends! Thanks for playing – XOXO – Bacon
Mardrag at http://fromthedeskofmardrag.wordpress.com/
Easy at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/
Tags: advertising, American, American Airlines, American Express, authority, bounty, Capital One, cereal, comedy, company, cute, entertainment, excitement, Friends, fun, funny, games, gameshow, Hallmark, Harley Davidson, Hebrew National, home, humor, Ivory, jingle, kids, Kix, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, pig, playful, Pontiac, priceless, product, rebel, smart, soap, special, wallet