My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Popcorn – We have a tendency to go old school here at the Hotel Thompson. Mom buys the kernels in a bag to pop old fashion wise on the stove. Trust me – it’s well worth the extra steps. A 16 ounce bag of popcorn she can get on sale for $1.50 – it makes about 10-12 batches of corn for this oinker. And trust me – I ❤ my popcorn.
- Beer/Wine – Mommy is very picky on her wine. She only buys Francis Ford Coppola wines. Don’t ask me why cause I don’t know cause she won’t give me a taste of the grape – snorts. Daddy says it costs about $20.00 or more for a bottle. Thank goodness mommy doesn’t drink that much – I mean hey that cuts into my popcorn right? PLOL
- Chocolates – Mom’s favorite chocolates are Dove. You know the ones that you unwrap and they have a secret little message on the wrapper. She buys a 16 ounces bag usually for around $4.00.
- Ice Cream – Mom has been hooked on Breyers Gelato these days. Her favorite – Vanilla caramel. Sometimes and not very often she can get a tub (28.5 ounces) for $4.00. I have to admit mommy gave me a taste the last time she had some of this. It was delicious. I think I squealed it was so good!
- Random Item of your choice – Something that comes out only during this time that my mommy absolutely loves is the white chocolate covered Oreo’s. Delish… well so says mom and dad. I have still yet to get one – hint hint mommy dearest.
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me my friends.
Hope you had fun!!