Rocky the Squirrel Here –
Keeping my paws on the nuts of the world!
Today, October 19, 2013 is Evaluate Your Life Day. What? You don’t know what that is? Really? Let me explain. Today is the day to think about where you are at, what you have done and what you still want to do in your life. Make sense now? It’s kind of a time to reflect your bucket list.
Today gives you time to reflect and pause upon your life. Are things going well? Are you happy where you are? Where do you want to go to now? Do a self evaluation and see your status. I asked Bacon to do his and he listed some of the things below.
Found my forever home – done. Secured my place in my forever home in the pecking order – done. Wrapped mommy around my hooves – done. Finally got cable hooked up to my television in my bedroom – done. Went outside into nature – done.
TO DO LIST:
- Take over the world.
- Wrap daddy around my hooves.
- Scare Hemi one good time.
- Eat a pumpkin. I’ve heard they are really good. I would like to try one.
- Get my autographed poster from Miss Piggy. I’m still waiting from my fan letter that I sent. Can anyone help this pig out?
- Step my hooves into the water at the beach.
So what is on your evaluation list today?