I am honored and so well…speechless (which is rare for this little oinker). I have been bestowed the The Imagine Unicorn Award from my friends over at http://evilsquirrelsnest.com. Thank you so very much! I love awards and I love unicorns – what a match for me! In fact, I secretly believe I have an unicorn in my magical back yard that poops the rainbow. Sshh – don’t tell anyone, everyone will want one!
With everything being kind of crazy here at the Hotel Thompson for October, I have my little head deep in research for my 31 Days of Spook and missing mom/dad with their vacation. They gave me this award on Sunday and I just don’t know what to say but thank you!
The Imagine Unicorn Award was created “in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity”. It has six basic rules…. thankfully none of which involve answering any silly questions….
- Copy and paste The Imagine Award into your post. – check did that.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post. – check did that.
- List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative). – see below 🙂
- Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination. – see below 🙂
- Notify your nominees. – check will do
- Display The Imagine Award on your blog’s award page. – check did that
There’s a lot that I can say about evilsquirrelsnest. First off, it’s highly original. Who knew that squirrels could be so popular and lovable? We at the Hotel Thompson think about evilsquirrelsnest often…especially with having that pesky Journalist Rocky the Squirrel in our magical backyard always knocking on the door for a cup of nuts – snorts. Bill’s cartoons are a hoot, always makes us smile and even makes us ponder things at times. Whenever daddy is feeling down, he *always* goes to evilsquirrelsnest to make him smile. It’s just the way it is. In fact, I’ve even told some of my skype friends about the nest – it’s a must read. And mom, well she kind of basks in the posts from times of way back when. Snorts – it’s a hoot down memory lane my friends. Thank you so much for the kind gesture of thinking of this little oinker with this award. I’m touched.
My nominees (in no particular order) – please accept my friends 🙂
- Easy at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ His mom and dad remind me a lot about my mom/dad. In fact, I think they are brothers/sisters from a different mother on the other side of the earth – snorts. They are all tossed a little… I think in a good way.
- Chloe at http://freerangecow.com/ Come on – Chloe is a cow that travels and has field trips. It reminds me so much of my Bashful! And Chloe if you’re reading this and you should be – snorts – I didn’t get your email yet 😦 Send it to me at email@example.com okay. You KNOW what it’s about.
- Hitchens at http://www.theporkypine.com What? Come on – he’s an oinker like me. You gotta love the originality of another pig and his life – snorts.
- Lori at http://whattheducks.com/ Ducks – that’s right I said it – ducks. And might I add, beautiful pictures and a friend from Sleepy Hollow 😉 winks
- Fozzie at http://dinz1234.wordpress.com/ I absolutely could not have a listing with my pal Fozzie from down under. She always wishes me good night and I try to do her as well. She tells tales of her animals – including gators, lizards oh my! She is a hoot of a friend and we loves her here at the Hotel Thompson. In fact, we love all of our friends so much!!
Enjoy your award my friends – everyone deserves it!