Okay – I’m going to have my extra cute on for Sunday. Just like in this picture, I can’t be nice too. Just look closer, I let Hemi sleep on top of me.
Mom says I have to bring out all of the stops for hopefully what will be the last interviews Sunday. There are two scheduled. Please wish me luck and send every possible good vibe my way. I gotta find someone.
Mom told me to list the points I wanted in a pig sitter so I thought I’d give a shot.
- Nice personality.
- I would prefer a woman but the right man would do.
- Loves pigs. This is a must.
- Will love on me. This means cuddles on the sofa, keeping me warm and rubbing my belly and back.
- Knows how to tell a bedtime story. What? This is highly important to my list since mommy does it every night. And might I add, don’t forget my strawberry on my pillow.
- Knows how to cook an awesome spinach omelet… or pancake. This is what I get on the weekends. Salads are easy enough to throw together and who can mess up my Cheerios for breakfast? OOOHH, and don’t forget one that knows how to pop popcorn the old fashioned way – the way that was meant to be on the stove without burning it. eeww – no one wants burned popcorn.
- Someone that kind of keeps to the television schedule that dad has accustomed me to during the week. Not a high demand because I can always go to my room and use my own television but that cuts out on some snuggle time.
These aren’t ‘high’ demands. I mean, mom/dad are paying them to take care of and be my beck and call sitter, right? So basically you’re telling them it’s all about this domesticated down to earth highly educated oinker, right? Let’s just hope they look at the situation the same way as me – snorts.
I’ll keep you posted. Keep your fingers, paws and hooves crossed for me.