Tag Archives: Dear
OMP – The Sunshine Award – SQUEAL!
There is *nothing* like starting your day off with receiving an award from a friend! This Friday the 13th is staring off fabulous for this little oinker. My tail is wagging so fast – mommy says that she can almost see me taking off from the speed of the wag – snorts – silly mommy.
This morning my friends (Basil, Buddy, Noah and Nacho) at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com granted me the Sunshine Award. What a delightful award on this cold-fixing-to-rain-kind-of Friday. It’s really funny that they thought of another song when posting their award – “Ain’t no sunshine when she gone…” My first thoughts are:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away
This is how *I* feel about all of my friends here in blogville. I love you all more than you know!
The rules of the Sunshine Award are:
1) Use the logo above in the post. √
2) Link to whoever nominated you. √
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. √
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.” √
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. √
Ten Facts About *ME* 🙂
- My favorite movie to watch is Charlotte’s Web. I will watch it intently. In fact, I made mommy watch it with me this week. She cried like there was no tomorrow. I snuggled her at the same time.
- I have chores at the Hotel Thompson. Can you believe the humans have cheap labor? I help my daddy drag my dirty things to the laundry room on wash day. And I help mommy put all of my toys in my toy chest in my bedroom.
- I have a king sized Egyptian cotton sheet that is all mine. 🙂 I drag it around the house, play with it and sleep with it. It’s kind of like my security blanket. I “borrowed” it from mommy one day. She saw how much I loved it and told me I could have it. Isn’t she the best!
- The worst thing that I do? – snorts. I step on my mom/dad’s feet with my hooves. I really don’t do it on purpose. But man, do they make some neat moves dancing around when I accidentally do it.
- I watch a lot of paranormal shows with my mommy. Secretly I think I would be a great ghost pig investigator in search of the unknown. Really, I just need my shot!
- I type about 25 hpm (hooves per minute). My time is increasing every month!
- There is only one food that I don’t much care for. I’ll eat it but it’s not my favorite. In fact, the first time I had it, I do believe one ear went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. What was the food? Kumquats – sweet/sour combined.
- My nana once pigsat me while mom/dad went out of town for THREE days. When they came back home, I had ate so much at nana’s that I couldn’t even squeak!
- At night, mom has to put my remote control for my television in my bedroom up on my book shelf. If not, I will find it, turn on the television in the middle of the night and watch it.
- I love bananas. Once, mommy was holding one and wasn’t thinking about me being in the room. I tried to climb up her bare legs to get to the banana. Oops – I left some treadmarks on her long legs too. But on the other hoof, I got the banana 🙂
My ten nominees (no particular order):
Daddy was holding my head and kept making funny faces at me. I thought it was only fair play that I returned at least a funny face too. What do you think? Signed Twisted
OMP (Oh my pig!) I love that face. Humans can be so silly with us, can’t they? They make all these goo goo gaa gaa sounds and twist their faces up. I think it’s only time that we turn it around and do it back to them. Fortunately, your dad had the camera on. Great face my friend. Thank you so much for sharing the fun!
Oh rawr and barks. I read your blog and see that you are ‘trained’. I can’t believe you let your humans do that to you. A trained pig – barks. Who has ever heard of that. Signed Jolly
Really? Are you done now laughing at me. Tell me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that harness around your neck? Who’s trained now barky thing? snorts. PLOL (Pig laughing out loud).
They say admission is the first step and I admit it. I attacked the vacuum cleaner. Well, I really don’t think it was so much of an attack as it was a jump while it wasn’t looking. Heck, it was making way too much noise. And to think mom yells at me when I bark! I was just trying to get it to be quiet. You can’t really blame me, can you? Signed Pupattack
Well, what you say is true. How can the humans get on to us and make us walk a certain line of rules and other things can’t. Just like at the Hotel Thompson. How come I can bark and squeal but daddy can sing off key loudly in the shower? I think it is all in fair play. I back you my friend. Get the petition started. I would sign it to get you out of that basket. By all means – let me sign it to get you out of the cobra basket. 🙂
Hey, what’s up my friend? Just chilling here in the sun. I think you should come down under and see me. We could have a lot of fun together. Heck, I would even let you ride in my pouch good looking. Signed Roolove
You do look awfully comfortable there my friend. So relaxed, sleepy looking from the sun actually. Although I would love to visit and ride in your ‘pouch’, I’m afraid it might be bit of a trip for me. Although, Bashful my pet rock is down under visiting. Maybe you can look him up and give him a little ride. Just be sure to please return him to his host family.
I love – just LOVE – doing this to Jed. I walk up behind him and disguise my voice saying, “Guess who?” Has anyone ever done that to you? It’s a fun little game we play. Do you know he still never guesses its me. He’s a hoot. I fool him every single time. Do it to one of your purr things and see what happens. Go ahead. Signed Fool You
Dear Fool You,
That is a cute little game my friend. I think I will tell Mouse Girl about this and have her do it to Hemi. That should be hilarious to see how that goes down. I can almost picture in my mind. I’ll be sure to try and have the camera ready for a photo opportunity. Thanks my friend for the game.
Remember my friends, send your pictures and questions to me at Baconthompson@gmail.com
Keep them coming and have a great Tuesday!