RSS

Tag Archives: clock

My Mommy – PLOL

My human mommy – she kills me!  This is too funny.  This is a TRUE story that really happened to my mommy at the worky place.  She came home and told me and daddy about it last night.  When I tell you that we were all rolling around laughing – OMP (oh my pig!)  It was too rich and too funny.  Only *my* mommy could do something so hilarious.

You see every day when mommy goes to the worky place 80% of her work is typing, typing and more typing.  She types over 100 words per minute.  (I can type 25 hooves per minute – you can tell where I get it from – snorts).  The other 20% of her job is calculating monthly STATs, price/weight conversions and financial matters.

Yesterday she was typing an evaluation and the sentence was suppose to read as follows:

The perpetrator observed the clock.

She finished typing up the paper and turned it in to the designated person.  That’s when they caught it and started snorting at work.  Mommy forgot the L in CLOCK.

Snorts.  Trust me, the men mommy work with will NOT let her forget this.  Just goes to show you – no ones perfect by any means.

Advertisements
 
12 Comments

Posted by on 04/12/2018 in Bacon

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bullseye

Oh my friends!  We here at the Hotel Thompson have been watching a new game show on television called Bullseye.  It is hosted by Kellan Lutz – you know him from Twlight (he played Emmett Cullen) and co-hosted by Godfrey who is a comedian on the Godfrey Complex.  This show is a combination of Wipe Out and Fear Factor.

It starts with 8 contestants (4 women and 4 men).  They have to go through three challenges.  By the beginning of the third challenge, they are down to 3 contestants to go up against each other to win $50,000!  So you think it’s easy to play?

They have different challenges that I’ve seen in the past couple of weeks.  One challenge had the contestants running down a MOVING train from the caboose to the engine.  Along the ways, they were throwing off bullseye’s that were attached to the side of the train.  Then they rushed to the front of the train and jumped off to hit the big bullseye to stop the train.  Don’t worry – they were all tied so they wouldn’t fall off the train or jump to far in front of the train to stop it.  But can you imagine doing this?  The quickest one that got all of the bullseyes removed, won the $50,000.  Not bad for a days work huh?

I’ve also seen it where they are attached to a cord hanging off of a helicopter.  They are swung through the air and have to throw big bean bags towards a bullseye on the ground.  They get two attempts and the closes bean bag to the bullseye target wins.  Sound fun swinging through the air?

The show airs on the Fox channel on Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM.  Mark your calendar to watch it this week.  We highly recommend it here at the Hotel Thompson.  In fact, I think I’m going to practice hitting some bullseye targets this week… where are those purr things to help me out?  Snorts!

 
6 Comments

Posted by on 06/09/2015 in Bacon

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Silent Sunday

IMG_0068.JPGLet’s stop time while we can this year so it doesn’t fly by like 2014 🙂

 
26 Comments

Posted by on 01/11/2015 in Bacon

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Mommy – PLOL (Piggy Laughing Out Loud)

My human mommy – she kills me!  This is too funny.  This is a TRUE story that really happened to my mommy at the worky place.  She came home and told me and daddy about it last night.  When I tell you that we were all rolling around laughing – OMP (oh my pig!)  It was too rich and too funny.  Only *my* mommy could do something so hilarious.

You see every day when mommy goes to the worky place 80% of her work is typing, typing and more typing.  She types over 100 words per minute.  (I can type 25 hooves per minute – you can tell where I get it from – snorts).  The other 20% of her job is calculating monthly STATs, price/weight conversions and financial matters.

Yesterday she was typing an evaluation and the sentence was suppose to read as follows:

The perpetrator observed the clock.

She finished typing up the paper and turned it in to the designated person.  That’s when they caught it and started snorting at work.  Mommy forgot the L in CLOCK.

Snorts.  Trust me, the men mommy work with will NOT let her forget this.  Just goes to show you – no ones perfect by any means.

 
39 Comments

Posted by on 04/10/2014 in Bacon

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Time Change Stinks to High Heavens!

20130311-084616.jpg

 

DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME – STINKS!

My inner pig clock is off.  Mom actually had to wake *me* up this morning for breakfast.  That stinks.  I’m suppose to be the piggy alarm clock of the house. 

I heard her get up and move around.  I just thought she was taking a potty break.  She started flipping on lights which I thought was odd.  The next thing I knew, she was opening my door and saying good morning.

 

20130311-084639.jpg

I ate my breakfast – you know the normal piggy chow and Cheerios.  I then crawled up on the couch with mommy and went back to sleep.  I couldn’t help it.  It was too early.

Mommy explained to me about the time change and that she had to go back to the worky place today.  You see, she’s been off the past three days.  It’s been a wonderful time with mommy being off.  We had a lot of bonding time snuggling together and cleaning the house.

And do you believe that she actually put the phone and laptop on the mantel of the fireplace and didn’t pick them up until last night?   It was awesome! 

She gave me a piggy massage this morning with snuggles and kisses and put me back to bed.  It’s going to be a very, VERY long day today.  Yawn – happy Monday my friends!

 
8 Comments

Posted by on 03/11/2013 in Uncategorized

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,