Dear Bacon, See there’s this place called the GYM that humans and animals work out at all of the time. You should find it. You’re starting to look a little porky – bark – ha. Signed Stud Muffin
Mutt Stud, You want to go there huh? This exquisite body is 45 pounds of lean shapely pig. I’m called a pot bellied pig for a reason. It takes a lot of work to maintain this exquisite physique. You should only inspire to have this high performance body one day my friend. That is all.
Dear Bacon, I do not know why you insist on calling those bubbly things in water a spa adventure. They are not and I will not abide. You and the humans can not make me.
I will not partake in that watery death sentence. Signed Cornered
Dear Cornered, WOW – I commend you on the nose in the corner situation. Is it really all that bad? I would think that you for one would love to play with the bubbles.
I know the purr things here do when mom is in bubble land. Did you even stick a paw in the suds?
Dear Bacon, I’ve heard in your Netflix que you have a lot of ghost and life after death shows. HA – I think I’m right up your alley little man. Any time you want to take the challenge, you just let me know. I think I can accommodate you. Signed Precious
Dear Precious, Who you been talking to about my private Netflix account? I’m good. Really I am. I do find it intriguing but not so much to take a challenge physically to find out. I thank you very much though for the offer. It was awfully nice of you and I appreciate the thoughts. You just take it easy and try not hurt yourself okay. Thanks anyhow!
Dear Bacon, Sing with me little oinker –
You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out,
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Pokey
And you turn yourself around,
That’s what it’s all about.
Signed Dancing and Singing Elephant
Dear DAS Elephant, I absolutely loved it and needed that snort. Thanks so much my friend. Keep up the fabulous work!
❤ Remember friends, Dear Bacon can’t happen without YOU. Please continue to email me your pictures and letters. ❤
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, bathtub, bubbles, Christmas, chunky, comedy, cute, daddy, dance, devil, elephant, entertainment, fat, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, ghost, growing up, gym, happy, Hokey Pokey, Hotel Thompson, humor, life after death, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, snorts, spoiled, trouble, workout
My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
Items to price this month:
- Soup – Yummy! Soup is fantastic in the winter and for colder days. Dad’s favorite ‘can’ soup is Chunky’s Beef Barley. He LOVES that stuff! When mom can find is for a $1.00 a can – she stocks up the cabinets. It’s great, convenient for daddy to prepare and tastes awesome. Yep, I know it does. I’ve licked the bowl a couple of times – snorts!
- Christmas Trees – Why are trees so expensive? Of course, the longer you wait until Christmas, the cheaper they are. That makes sense, right? We don’t have a tree here at the Hotel Thompson so I had to check with a friend on this one. Our friends have a five foot fir. It cost them – right after Thanksgiving – nearly $80! Of course, if you wait until the day before Christmas – the price will be so much lower… as well the branches. So it might look like a Charlie Brown tree then. Snorts.
- Cold Medicine – Mom couldn’t believe the prices on this! Her and daddy will sometimes take DayQuil or Nyquil. As an alternative, they will buy the store brand of these items. Sometimes if mom is lucky, she can get a combo pack with one of each for around $8.00 – can you believe that? And mom says what is up with Mucinex? Have you seen the prices for that stuff? It’s between $20-25.00 a box. Mom has recently found a generic brand for this at Kroger for $4.00 a bottle! What a mark up for brand name huh?
- Hot Drink – This time of the year, there is nothing like something hot and satisfying on your tummy for warmth and to head off a bad cold. Mom LOVES a hot toddy. This is a rather cheap drink because you have most of the items on hand – perhaps less than $2.00 when you calculate. Mommy said I could share her hot toddy recipe below – enjoy and let us know what you think 🙂 It *always* puts mommy in a good mood.
- Random Item of your choice. Whiskey – Mommy tries to always keep some Jack Daniels on hand. Her and dad are NOT big drinkers here but there is an occasion when you need this stuff. Her random item will be Jack Daniels Tennessee honey, 750 ml. It costs around $30.00 but lasts for a while and goes GREAT with mom’s hot toddy recipe.
Mom’s Hot Toddy Recipe:
1 teaspoon of honey; 2 ounces of boiling water; 1 1/2 ounces of whiskey (your choice but JD Honey goes great with this recipe); 3 cloves; 1 cinnamon stick; 1 slice of lemon and 1 pinch of nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients above except for the nutmeg. Let stand for at least five minutes to combine the flavors. Add the sprinkle of nutmeg and then let your worries go away!
Thank you my friends for Shopping Around the World – hope you had a lot of fun!
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, Beef Barley, blog, Christmas, Christmas trees, chunky, Cinnamon, Coffee, Cold, Dayquil, drinks, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, happy, Honey, hot, hot chocolate, hot drinks, hot toddy, humor, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels Honey, lemon, Love, medicines, miniature pot bellied pig, month, Mucinex, nutmeg, Nyquil, pet, pets, play, playful, priceless, prices, random, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, snorts, soup, tea, Tennessee, trees, water, whiskey, world
Think about it. Life revolves around food. Food revolves around chocolate. Chocolate is good and yummy. Thus life is good around candy bars. Which candy bar would best describe you? Can you believe mom called me Chunky? Snorts – she can get away with it. She called daddy a Snickers. Daddy called mom Nutrageous. And the purr things here – well they’re Whatchamacallits – double snorts.
So what are you?
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, candy, candy bars, cats, chocolate, chunky, comedy, cute, daddy, description, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hemi, Hotel Thompson, humor, kid, kittens, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, Mouse Girl, Nutrageous, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, purr things, smart, Snickers, snorts, spoiled, sweets, trouble, Weekend, Whatchamacallit, You, yummy