Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World in April 2014. This has become a huge hit and we all want to know if we are paying more or less than everyone else – snorts.
We are going to do it again this month on – Friday, March 27th.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
List what is your favorite of the items we are pricing.
Items to price this month:
- Milk. It seems like milk has sky rocketed lately. Have you noticed this? Post what size/product and price you buy.
- Tomatoes. A lot of us are not as fortunate to have a garden out back these days. What are the prices of tomatoes in your area/what kind do you buy?
- Canned Product. This could be anything that you use. What is it and the price.
- Homemade Dish. Okay this is a twist my friends. A lot of us prepare homemade meals on Sunday – especially here in the South. Tell us what it costs. What do you prepare? It could be as simple as a potluck to a lasagna. Tell us all about it.
- Random Item of your choice.
NOTE: Canned product and random item choice can be put together in your homemade dish. Just tell us all about it – description and prices. Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with in their choices.
Hope too see you here on March 27th!