Tag Archives: boyfriend
Oh dear piggy heavens above. This is way too funny. I couldn’t resist sharing with everyone. Anyone need a boyfriend? Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter.
This is a run by posting – snorts. I’ve got so much to get done before my big date this weekend with my love Nylablue. You know – mani/pedicure, shampoo, bath, must find Jovan musk cologne, reservations – sigh – the list is long.
I thought I would stop by on this Friday for Five Facts about me 🙂
- I’m going on my first date this weekend. Oh, you already knew that huh? Did you know it was with a cute little purr thing called Nylablue? Oh, you already knew that too huh? Did you know she already has a boyfriend? Aaww – didn’t know that did you? Yep, she does. But who says you can’t have more than one boyfriend right? She doesn’t have a ring on her finger yet? And I think Beyonce said it best, “All the single ladies put your hands up in the air… you shoulda put a ring on it”. Snorts – no offense Nyla’s other boyfriend.
- We’re having cabbage for dinner tonight and it’s one of my favorites although it’s not my mom’s favorite. No, not that she doesn’t like to eat it because she does. It’s one of her favorites as well. It’s not her favorite because when *I* eat it let’s just say it’s a meal that keeps on giving in what dad refers to as SBD’s (silent but deadly) air weaponry. Snorts.
- I think I’m starting to watch the ID (Investigative Discovery) channel too much. I see stories that I’ve seen on different shows on this channel and I can tell you what’s going to happen. I can also tell you not what to do at a crime scene. Sometimes, daddy tells me that I need to get into forensics. Oh Abby on NCIC – do you need a partner? Hubba-hubba
- Sometimes – now don’t tell anyone okay – sometimes I will pull Mouse Girls tail (she’s the other purr thing here at the Hotel Thompson) and then walk away. Everyone assumes it’s Hemi. I mean *I* never would do anything like that, right? Snorts. I think I just like to hear daddy say OMG (oh Mouse Girl). Too fun.
- I listen to a lot of music but I still can’t get into rap. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe one day it will. Shakes piggy head. Nah, it won’t.
Happy weekend my friends! I hope you learned something new about me.