HAPPY WEEKEND my dear friends. Do you have anything planned? What are you doing? I think we have errands to run tomorrow. I’m going to see if I can persuade mom if I can tag along for some of them. It should be a blast. So if you see a little blue Smart car in a drive thru or on the road somewhere, check the back for me. I’ll be the piggy oinking and snorting. I would wave but you know I have short legs – snorts.
But I do want to leave you with something to think about this weekend. I saw this in the kitchen the other day and snagged a picture. Mommy said it was milk. Let me tell you something – I want to see the size of the cow that filled these little cups with milk. OMP (oh my pig!) Do you see the size of this milk bottle? That’s about the right size of it too in the picture. Was it a mini-cow? And how long did it take to fill those cups? Remind me that I don’t want *that* job.
Have an awesome day and weekend!!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, bottles, comedy, cow, cows, cute, daddy, devil, entertainment, errands, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, job, kid, Love, milk, mini, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, smart car, snorts, spoiled, trouble, Weekend
My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.This month we are focusing on items that we *have* to have in our lives.
Items priced this month – Prices in Georgia USA:
- Water. We buy 24 packs of Nestle water when they are on sale for $3.00 – this is for 16.9 ounce bottles.
- Bath Soap. We are kind of picky here at the Hotel Thompson on our bath soap. Mommy ❤ the Lever brand – that’s almost all she ever buys. Every once in a while, our local grocery store will have packages of two bars on sale for $1.00! Mommy stocks up on it when they go on sale. It always smells so fresh!
- Deodorant. What is up with prices on deodorant?! Mommy and daddy – even though it’s made for a woman snorts – use Secret clear gel. This runs $4.99 a bottle – that’s almost like highway robbery just so you don’t stink… well that’s what mom says – snorts. Sometimes if mom is lucky, she can get a package of two for $7.99 and she sometimes has a coupon for $2.00 off making it $5.99 for two – which is a lot better than $4.99 for ONE. Thank goodness I don’t need this stuff – WOW!
- Laundry Detergent. We use Tide pods – dad ❤ this stuff. It’s easy for him since he does all the washing/drying. He can just throw a pod in and doesn’t have to measure anything. We buy a tub at Sam’s Warehouse for $21.00 for 90 pods. That’s pretty good for us – it almost lasts us an entire year! Not bad at all my friends.
- Random Item. Andy Capp’s Hot Fries. Delicious – Yummy – Out of this World – Licks Piggy Lips This is one of mom’s weaknesses. If she goes to our local Sam’s Warehouse, she has to buy a box of these. There are 48 bags to a box and the box runs $9.00 – that’s lots of joy. Have you seen this? This is what the picture of them look like to the right. You want some now, don’t you? Snorts
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you had fun!!
Tags: adventure, Andy Capp, Andy Capp's Hot Fries, animal, bacon, Bath, bath soap, blog, bottled water, bottles, calendar, chips, deodorant, detergent, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, gel, growing up, happy, Hot Fries, humor, laundry, laundry detergent, Lever, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, month, Nestle, pet, pets, play, playful, pods, priceless, prices, Sam's Warehouse, secret, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, soap, Tide, Tide Pods, water, world
Me and my pal Fozzie have scheduled Shopping Around the World for:
Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
This month we are focusing on items that we *have* to have in our lives.
Items to price this month:
- Water. Let’s shoot for a price on a 24 pack of water. This is something that we use every day and can’t live without. Some people drink it straight from the faucet while others of us buy bottles. What is the price of a 24 pack of water in your area and what brand?
- Bath Soap. Something ‘most’ of us use when we shower – or I hope so anyway snorts. What brand do you get, how many boxes together and how much. I say how many boxes because I know sometimes they are sold in packages of 1 or 2 – sometimes more.
- Deodorant. This is something that has blown mom’s mind lately – the price of deodorant – WOW! Again, this is something that most of us use every day or should. Tell us what brand you get and how much.
- Laundry Detergent. Another product that is important in our lives while washing our clothes. What kind do you buy, the price and size.
- Random Item. This is something that we are going to start incorporating every month. This is your choice. List a random item from your area, what it is and the price. ALL YOUR CHOICE.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars Wednesday, August 27, 2014!
If you have suggestions for the September issue, please send them to me at email@example.com
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, Bath, beef, blog, bottled water, bottles, deodorant, detergent, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, ground beef, growing up, happy, hot dogs, humor, laundry, laundry detergent, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, month, pet, pets, pizza, play, playful, priceless, prices, random, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, snorts, soap, toilet paper, water, world