There is *nothing* like starting your day off with receiving an award from a friend! This Friday the 13th is staring off fabulous for this little oinker. My tail is wagging so fast – mommy says that she can almost see me taking off from the speed of the wag – snorts – silly mommy.
This morning my friends (Basil, Buddy, Noah and Nacho) at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com granted me the Sunshine Award. What a delightful award on this cold-fixing-to-rain-kind-of Friday. It’s really funny that they thought of another song when posting their award – “Ain’t no sunshine when she gone…” My first thoughts are:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away
This is how *I* feel about all of my friends here in blogville. I love you all more than you know!
The rules of the Sunshine Award are:
1) Use the logo above in the post. √
2) Link to whoever nominated you. √
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself. √
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.” √
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award. √
Ten Facts About *ME* 🙂
- My favorite movie to watch is Charlotte’s Web. I will watch it intently. In fact, I made mommy watch it with me this week. She cried like there was no tomorrow. I snuggled her at the same time.
- I have chores at the Hotel Thompson. Can you believe the humans have cheap labor? I help my daddy drag my dirty things to the laundry room on wash day. And I help mommy put all of my toys in my toy chest in my bedroom.
- I have a king sized Egyptian cotton sheet that is all mine. 🙂 I drag it around the house, play with it and sleep with it. It’s kind of like my security blanket. I “borrowed” it from mommy one day. She saw how much I loved it and told me I could have it. Isn’t she the best!
- The worst thing that I do? – snorts. I step on my mom/dad’s feet with my hooves. I really don’t do it on purpose. But man, do they make some neat moves dancing around when I accidentally do it.
- I watch a lot of paranormal shows with my mommy. Secretly I think I would be a great ghost pig investigator in search of the unknown. Really, I just need my shot!
- I type about 25 hpm (hooves per minute). My time is increasing every month!
- There is only one food that I don’t much care for. I’ll eat it but it’s not my favorite. In fact, the first time I had it, I do believe one ear went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. What was the food? Kumquats – sweet/sour combined.
- My nana once pigsat me while mom/dad went out of town for THREE days. When they came back home, I had ate so much at nana’s that I couldn’t even squeak!
- At night, mom has to put my remote control for my television in my bedroom up on my book shelf. If not, I will find it, turn on the television in the middle of the night and watch it.
- I love bananas. Once, mommy was holding one and wasn’t thinking about me being in the room. I tried to climb up her bare legs to get to the banana. Oops – I left some treadmarks on her long legs too. But on the other hoof, I got the banana 🙂
My ten nominees (no particular order):