My sweet friend Ellie gave me this award on April 5, 2014. Squeal – you know awards make this little piggy so happy! When she sent me a notice, I ran throughout the house like I was trying to fly – and you know how fast that can be – snorts.
I must provide 7 random facts about myself. This should be good. Let’s see…
- I don’t know that I’m a P.I.G. I think I’m human since that’s the only life I’ve known with my adopted mom/dad.
- Rain makes me ill. Do you understand what I’m saying? ILL. I can’t stand it. I will have more mood swings than Mother Nature when it rains.
- I really love chicken noodle soup. And yes, I make sucking sounds when I eat it.
- When my snout gets cold, I like to jump on the couch with daddy and put it behind his knees. It makes him jump every.single.time. snorts
- I’m mommy’s sous chef in the kitchen when she cooks. I get samples of food, eat potato peels and tomato butts (you know the end pieces).
- My favorite thing to eat in the entire world is when mommy cooks me my own spinach omelet – yummo!
- I’ve never seen a single episode of Sesame Street but I absolutely LOVE Captain Kangaroo.
My nominees in no particular order:
My brother Easy
My cousin Sammy
My wonderful friends Reilly and Denny
My sweet friend Fozzie
My Auntie Sharon
My inspiration Pink Ninjabi
My little friend Cocco
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, awards, bacon, blog awards, comedy, cute, daddy, Dragon Loyalty Award, entertainment, facts, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, nominees, One Lovely Blog, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, random, smart, snorts
Do you know what makes this little piggies heart go pitter patter? If you said awards, you were right. I love awards! They just make me want to get up and do a little break dancing!
My friend Noah at http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com gave me this award on Friday, February 28, 2014. I’m so piggy excited! Thank you Noah (hogs and snout kisses). I really do hope that Spring is coming soon. I *need* Spring desperately. I need the heat waves. I need the fantastic weather to run and play and bring out my inner oinker!
I would like to pass on this lovely award to some people have touched my heart with sunshine. They are as follows – in no particular order 🙂 Have a fantastic day my friends!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, cute, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, guinea pigs, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, hutchagoodlife, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, noah, Nylablue, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, snort, snout, spoiled, Spring, Sunshine Award, thank you
Do you know what makes this piggy more excited than food – and that’s asking a lot? AWARDS! I get so excited about AWARDS. So much so that my long bushy tail non-stop wags like a helicopter fixing to take off. See – look at my rear end and tail – I’m a happy camper – snorts.
My friend Ajaytao at http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/christmas-bouquet-awards-ajaytao-48-nominations/ sent me a message to pick out three awards with no link backs. That is even more exciting because you get awards but no work – snorts. Something this little piggy likes. Thank you Ajaytao for thinking of me!!
I’ve went through all of the awards that was on their page – can you believe they had 48!? Here are my three that I don’t have yet. If you my friends don’t have any of these, please also accept them to your blog with no link backs 🙂
Tags: adventure, Ajaytao, angel, animal, appreciation, awards, bacon, Because You're Fabulous Award, blogville, cute, cyber friends, entertainment, Excellence Award, freedom, Friends, fun, games, growing up, happy, heart, Hotel Thompson, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, spoiled, tail, Tattoo, The Lighthouse Award
I am speechless. If you have known me for any length of time, you know that is almost impossible. I opened up my comments this morning and was granted the most sincere message. I was posted with the Bouquet of Three Awards. After getting my wits together and getting over being speechless, I squealed so loud that I think the rafters in the Hotel Thompson shook. I took off running to find daddy so I could tell him. We were ALL so excited.
Wandering Jouster (WJ as we like to call her) at http://wanderingjouster.com nominated me for the Bouquet of Three Awards. THREE awards at one time – this may go to my little piggy head – snorts. Thank you so much WJ for making my morning and starting my weekend off on the right hoove. This is a wonderful gift on a Friday!! She nominated this little piggy and wrote about me, “A little bit spoiled pig, loves enjoys talking about his/her misadventures. “
Snorts – yep I guess I would resemble that remark – snorts. I do love talking about my misadventures and sharing them. But spoiled – who’s spoiled – looks around innocently – snorts giggles.
Let’s go over the rules of the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog. Check – see above
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a thank you for the nomination. Check – see above
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers. Check – see below
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post. Check 🙂
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. Check – see below
Simple enough, right? This is so much fun! Let’s nominate some friends. I wish I could nominate ALL of my friends here. I really hate having to choose only 15 friends. That’s hard on a little pig! I never want to leave anyone out ever! I consider all of you very close to me and I love you all. If your name is not listed – don’t be upset – consider yourself awarded as well 🙂
- My friends at http://breathelighter.wordpress.com/ – you have to go check out Darwin. I fell in love with him.
- My friends at http://sweetdaysundertheoaks.com/ – go check out the beautiful photography on this page. The last one is of the rain. You can almost feel the rain touching you and the coolness outside.
- My friends at http://swineandvines.wordpress.com/ – one word – Hitchens. Hitchens is a micro-mini pig. He reminds me of someone – snorts.
- My friends at http://thedancingrider.wordpress.com/ – Talk about a post that has the love of two very close things – ballet and horses. A very special friend here ((Hogs and Snout Kisses!)
- My friends at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com/ – Miss Harper Lee – if only I was a barky thing! She’s spunky. She’s gorgeous. She’s a Golden Retriever God! Check her out and you will be hooked too!
- My friends at http://themisadventuresofmisaki.wordpress.com/ – Misaki is a beautiful Alaskan Malamute. Do you know how you meet someone and you feel like you’ve know them all of your life? This is how I feel about Misaki and her humans.
- My friends at http://freerangecow.com/ – Chloe is a traveling ‘cow’ who goes everywhere – rock concerts included. She reminds me of my little Bashful, the rolling stone.
- My friends at http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ – Easy!! Easy is my buddy – I guess you could say we are brothers from a different mother – snorts. Our humans think along the same lines and well that spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
- My friends at http://dinz1234.wordpress.com/ – Fozzie from down under. He’s the bestest. We’ve met just recently and it’s been non-stop every since.
- My friends at http://gentlestitches.com/ – Sharon is the most creative person I think I know. Some of the things that she can make with her own two hands are unbelievable!! You *have* to check out her creativity and some of the ‘friends’ she has 🙂
- My friends at http://wileyschmidt.com/ – Wiley!! Wiley is a terrier mix. He is so loving, so caring and his heart is so huge!!
Seven interesting tidbits about myself – the amazing pig – snorts
1. I don’t like the feel of grass on my hooves. It’s a texture thing – shivers.
2. I have a king size Egyptian cotton sheet that is like my security blanket.
3. Mom’s fixes me the best spinach omelets 🙂 Yep, she cooks for me.
4. Mom has a painted picture of my snout in her office at the worky place.
5. Daddy gives me animal crackers throughout the day while mom is working
6. I have my own television in my own bedroom and I know how to work the remote.
7. I have *my* own pet. His name is Bashful and he is my pet rock. He travels on field trips.
Tags: adventure, animal, animal crackers, appreciation, awards, bacon, Bashful, Best Moment, Best Moment Award, bouquet, Bouquet of Three Awards, cotton, cute, daddy, egyptian, egyptian cotton, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, grass, growing up, happy, hooves, interesting things, little pig, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, misadventures, Mom, nature, omelets, Outside, pet, Pet Rock, pets, pig, playful, priceless, rolling stone, smart, snout, Spinach, spoiled, sunshine, Sunshine Award, Versatile Blogger, Versatile Blogger Award, work
DOUBLE AWARD DOUBLE THE FUN!
Since I got two awards on the same day – I’m going to combine them into the some post and offer double the enjoyment friends 🙂
YAY! My friend Jill London at http://jilllondon.wordpress.com received SEVEN awards lately – that is totally freaking awesome – way to go Ms. London!
She posted them all on her page, nominated other bloggers and asked us to choose from the selection. I don’t have this yet… now I do 🙂
Thanks Ms. London! This little piggy absolutely LOVES awards of all kinds at any time. I think you made my day – my tail is non-stop wagging with joy!
Here are the rules for the Shine On Award –
1. Do you have a goal in life? Well yes I do. My goal is to make people laugh, smile and be happy. I hope that my blog brings that to everyone’s life that visits.
2. City or countryside? I live in the burbs which is kind of cool for both worlds. I don’t mind visiting and being a city ham but I think I’m more of a country ham kind of pig.
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? Snort – this is easy. Someone called me a cheechako the other day. I just looked at them with a blank stare on my little snout face. I couldn’t wait to look it up in my dictionary – my hooves were flying turning the pages. Do you know what a cheechako is? Neat word and fun to say, isn’t it? 🙂 Well it means newcomer, a tenderfoot or a greenhorn. We learn something new every day, don’t we?
4. If you had a time machine, where would you go? Oh PLOL (Pig Laughing out Loud). This is too easy. I would have to go back to the 80’s when mom tied up her lovely red haired Cabbage Doll to the tree and set it on fire because it wouldn’t say uncle. Yep, chuckles snort, that’s where I would go back in time.
5. Pirate or Vampires? Well, I’m going to have to go Vampires on this one. Cough – cough – someone – cough cough – mom – got me caught up in the Twilight series. I wanna sparkle too!
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or do you keep working to obtain something? Snort – do you know that old phrase, pig headed? It originated from me. I become very, VERY pigheaded when I want something. I keep working longer than the Energizer bunny!
7. Sweet or savoury? I like them both. Mom has a chocolate that is chili chocolate. I would love to try that. It’s like mom – sweet with a little heat 😮 growl
8. Do you believe in Karma? A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y What comes around will go around. Be nice how you want to be treated and it will come back to you. Firm believer in this.
9. What’s your favourite comedy film? Road Trip with Martin Lawrence. What? It has an oinker in it.
10. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? You know I’ve been watching A LOT of the SyFy channel lately so I’m goint Sci-Fi.
A L S O –
My new friend Harper Lee at http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com also gave me the Super Sweet Award. This little piggy is so excited to have received TWO awards on the very same day. My tail is wagging so much that I think I’m going to take flight and start flying throughout the Hotel Thompson! Thanks so much my new friends!
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award –
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
- Answer five super sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogger award image in your post
- Nominate a Baker’s dozen bloggers.
- Notify your nominees in their blogs.
1. Cookies or cakes? Well, actually I think I like cookies more but I’ll take crumbs from cakes ANYTIME – snort.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? I’m a pig – I can’t just pick one over the other. I guess though if I had to choose only one , it would be chocolate. mmmm – tasty.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Snort – always when mommy tucks me into my toddler bed at night. I’m like a kid – “Mom, can I have a drink of water?” “Mom, can I have something to eat?” “Mom, ice cream?” – double snort oink oink
5. Sweet nickname? Pookiebear – piggy blushes. I’m not even sure how/or when that got started.
My 10 nominated bloggers are –
Additional 3 bloggers for the Sweet Blog Award 🙂
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, city, comedy, countryside, cute, dictionary, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, goals, growing up, happy, humor, Jill London, karma, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, pet, pets, pig, pirates, play, playful, priceless, Shine On, Shine On Award, smart, spoiled, Super Sweet, Super Sweet Blogger, Super Sweet Blogger Award, sweet, travel, vampires
I’m so excited. My tail is wagging so fast that I think I’m going to take off flying. I really, really needed this award to cheer me up a bit from my dominance training. My friend Jill London at www.jilllondon.wordpress.com passed on this award to me this morning. Thank you so much my beautiful and caring friend. Lots and lots of piggy snout kisses to you – Bacon!
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or cake? I like cookies. I don’t get them often but when I do – yummo!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Is there a difference? They’re both sweet and wonderfully delicious!
- Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream! Any flavor – I love it!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? At night right before bedtime.
- Sweet nick name? Pumpkin
Bakers Dozen Nominees:
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, baker's dozen, cakes, chocolate, cookies, cute, entertainment, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, games, growing up, happy, humor, ice cream, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, spoiled, Super, Super Sweet Award, sweet, Sweet Award, sweet treat, vanilla
Saturday, April 27, 2013, I was sitting all snuggly with mom on the couch. She was watching crime stories and writing while I was snoring. I got a ding on my i-Pad stating I got a message on my blog here. I immediately woke up because these are very, VERY important to me. When my friends leave messages, I have to check immediately and respond. It’s what I do.
Do you know how surprised and tickled I was that I got a message stating that I got an award! I started snorting so loud that mom stopped writing to see what I was excited about. Then she started snorting! No – PLOL (piggy laughing out loud), she was thrilled too. I am so very, very thankful! This piggy LOVES awards.
My friends over at http://barktime.wordpress.com (Agata, Lilly, Bunk, Ode and Mr Ginger) sent me the Sunshine Award. I can’t say thank you enough for thinking of me. I am so in awe and touched. Big giant hogs and kisses from the Baconator!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog letting them know they have been nomimated.
Questions about me – the pig – snort snort
Do I sleep the entire night? Yes, I do. Every since I was 3 weeks old when mom adopted me, I sleep the entire night. I will only wake mommy up if the midnight munchie monster wakes me up.
- What is my favorite television show? Green Acres – what?
- Are pigs dirty? Nope. Just the opposite. This little piggy likes clean.
- Do I like sports? I love sports. I have a long line of ancestors that played in football.
- What is my favorite food/snack? I can’t just pick one. Watermelon, Cheerios or strawberries – yum
- How fast can I type? Well, I’m not as fast as mom because I don’t have fingers. My hooves tend to slow me down. But, I can type faster than some. You know – practice, practice and practice.
- Am I a friendly pig? I am friendly to people but I’m also a little on the shy side with first meeting people. On the other hand, I’m also a one pig person. I love my mommy and I’m very possessive over her.
- Do I get along with the other fur things at the Hotel Thompson? Yep, we all get along. We love to chase and play with other through the halls and rooms.
- What do I have in my que on Netflix? I have all kinds of shows on my Netflix. I love mysteries, crime shows and ghost shows – oh my!
- Do I like to be held? If I jump on the couch and snuggle beside mommy, I love to be gently squeezed and loved on. I don’t particularly like to be picked up anymore. It’s scary for a pig when their hooves don’t touch the floor.
Nominees (it’s hard to pick “just” 10!)
Thanks again for the award!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Monday. XOXO – Bacon
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, games, giant hogs, green acres, growing up, happy, hogs and kisses, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, snuggly, spoiled, Sunshine Award, thankful
I am very, very honored to have received the WordPress Family Award from my great friend Christina at www.peacelovenwhiskers.com
This little oinker gets so excited over receiving awards. My tail has been non-stop wagging since reading about it this morning. I told dad and he got so excited – I thought he was going to start shaking his tail too! We both called mommy at the worky place and gave her the great news. I could feel the vibration of her tail wagging all the way over the telephone line!
Thank you so much my friend for thinking of me – much love!
The rules are very simple –
- Display the award logo on your blog – HOOVE CHECK
- Link back to the person who nominated you – HOOVE CHECK – see above
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family – HOOVE CHECK – see below
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them – HOOVE CHECK
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
It’s so hard to pick just 10 friends – I would love to pick them all because they all mean so much to me! I give all of their blogs two hooves up – I’d give them four but I would fall over – snort. So, let me see if I can narrow it down just a bit here:
- http://promethios.wordpress.com/ This is my friend Leo’s blog. He has beautiful pictures on his blog and posts just about everything. He has a great sense of humor like me! He even has a friend in his life – a pig named Alice – that he talks to me and mommy about. His bond with Alice is like mine and mom’s. You should check him out – send him Bacon sent you!
- http://evilsquirrelsnest.com/ This blog is hilarious! My friend Bill draws editions of Evil Squirrel’s Nest and his buddies. Mom compares it to comic books that she used to buy as a child. I can get my fix here on line from my friend. There about well everything. He even created a pigladillo the other day – you know that got this oinkers attention – snort. You should check him out – send him Bacon sent you!
- http://fromthedeskofmardrag.wordpress.com/ This is wonderful! She makes you laugh. She makes you think. She ocassionally makes you cry with deep thoughts. I’ve grown close to reading this blog daily.
- http://screechandsquawk.wordpress.com/ My wonderful bird friends Basil, Manuel and Stephie. Lots of pictures – which is good thing for this visual piggy – with lots of cute bubble words. Snort – always makes me laugh – ALWAYS.
- http://cybergazing.wordpress.com Wendy is great in keeping me up to date about everything and anything going on in the world. If it wasn’t for her blog, I would be as hip as I am about things. Sometimes *I* tell mom and dad things before they even know about it because of Wendy. Yep, she is that kind of happening chick!
- http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com/ Easy Rider – snort – he is a dog after my own heart. If I was a dog, I would be him. We are four legged brothers with both of us having a wicked sense of humor. The other day he posted about coming through customs at his house. I was laughing so hard I woke up Bashful from his nap. It was hilarious!
- http://mykunekunes.wordpress.com/ Oh my friend Annette – she has Kunekune pigs! And, they are fixing to have babies!! You know I have a special place in my heart for my kind. She has a pig Truffles that I abolustely LOVE. I so can’t wait to see the babies and read more about her baby boom!!http://machomojave.wordpress.com/ This is about Katie and she is a horse. In fact, I think she was the first horse I met here. She has beautiful hair. In fact, she even gave some advice on how to have such beautiful hair – you gotta read all about it.
- http://scottiechronicles.com/ They’re on vacation right now but will be back next week. I love adventures as much as the next person and they keep me on my toes with theirs!
- http://jbranchohio.wordpress.com I think I met my future wife here – snort. Piper Ann – the prettiest little pink piggy I’ve ever put my eyes on… well since Miss Piggy.
So, don’t walk – run over to see these wonderful inspiring blogs. I’m glad I got to know them and have them as a part of my life. Tell them that Bacon sent you 🙂
Thanks again to www.peacelovenwhiskers.com for the nomination. You are a dear, dear friend!
Tags: adventure, Alice, animal, appreciation, Award, award logo, awards, bacon, Basil, Bill Brown, Easy Rider, entertainment, evil squirrel, freedom, Friends, growing up, happy, hooves, horse, Katie, Leo, Love, Manuel, margdrag, miniature pot bellied pig, mommy, oinker, peace, pet, pets, Piper Ann, playful, priceless, promethios, Scottie Chronicles, smart, squirrel, Stephie, Wendy, whiskers, Wordpress, Wordpress Family Award
I AM SO HONORED!!
I have been awarded the Liebster Award from my friends Noel the Christmas Cat and the rest of the DogDaz zoo: Louise, Sofie, Nine, Stella and Mom at dogdaz.wordpress.com – go check them out when you get a chance. You gotta love their posts!!
They gave me this award last Thursday – sorry for the delay in getting back. We actually put all laptops and phones up on the fireplace mantel this weekend since mom was home for three days. We spent quality time together away from gadgets. It was refreshing.
They left me some questions that I’m to answer. I’ll then create some questions for my three nominated peeps to answer. Isn’t this fun!? It’s a great way to meet new people and learn about them. I’m so excited!
1. What is your favorite hiding place? Well, I use to hide behind the sofa but now that my belly has progressed (yeah I like that), I can’t get back there anymore. It’s kind of hard to hide something this great.
2. If you could talk to your human for 5 minutes in their language, what would you say? OOHH, this is good. I would have to tell mommy how much I love her, how thankful I am that she adopted me and my life at the Hotel Thompson is so blessed.
3. What is your most favorite food? This is a hard decision. I like a LOT of food. I guess my favorite would be watermelon. I love watermelon. The rind, the melon and the juice!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would like to step my hooves in the water at Tybee Island. It’s a dream. It might happen one day.
5. Do you have a hero? Maxwell. You know, from the Geico commercials. He is my idol. He is the most happening pig around. He’s a movie pigstar! One day, I will be that famous!
6. Do you have a bed time? Yep, I have a piggy routine. Sunday thru Thursday my bedtime is 9:00pm. Friday and Saturday I get to stay up as late as I want.
7. What makes you laugh? Anything that makes mommy laugh, makes me laugh. When she smiles, I smile.
8. What do you do that makes others laugh? When I fall at moms feet for her to love me and rub my belly. When I jump on the sofa with mom to watch television. When I fall asleep when mommy is telling me my bedtime story before bed.
9. Does anything scare you? Okay but you can’t tell anyone. Come closer – I’m afraid of the dark. Shivers, it’s so dark!
10. Do you know how to dance? I’ve tried but I keep stepping on moms feet. Do you know how it feels to have a hoove step on your toes? Mom says it hurts – snort.
This was fun! I hope you found out something new and exciting about me. The three people I would like to know more about are –
Leo at Whitewolf’s Blog at promethios.wordpress.com
Pickles at napaday.wordpress.com
My questions for you –
- What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- What makes you smile?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Are you a beach or mountain kind of person?
- If you could be any super hero, who would it be?
- Are you a dreamer?
- Are you a singer, dancer or an actor?
This was so much fun!! I hope you learned something about me. HOGS AND KISSES – BACON
Tags: animal, aptop, Award, awards, bacon, entertainment, fun, gadgets, grateful, honored, laptop, Liebster Award, pig, piggy, piglove, ward
YAY – the Liebster Blog Award has been given to me by my bud Cocco and his mom Katie ( http://myminipet.com ) Thanks so very, very much. I haven’t gotten an award in such a very long time. At first, I didn’t know what they were and what to do with them. Now, I do. 😦 I can’t remember which ones I got before. I was able to find one that I posted on my page from June of last year. Mom showed me how to post them to my page so now I know *exactly* what to do. Thanks mom for showing me! (P.S. If you have sent me an award in the past, please let me know so I can update my awards page – XOXO)
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you – http://myminipet.com
- Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets. This should be absolutely fun!
- Since the day I was adopted and came home, I have been my mom’s living alarm clock. I get her up every morning during the week at 6:30AM so she can feed me first (of course) and then get ready for the worky place. On the weekends, dad feeds me and I usually get him up around 7:30-8:00AM. See, I’m good like that to let them sleep later on the weekends 🙂
- You know the old saying about “cow tipping” in the south? Well, mom does a special thing called “pig tipping” to me – snort. I’m a sucker for a good belly rub. There’s a certain place on my side that she touches and BOOM the next thing you know I’m falling down and laying on my side. Mom says it something about hypnotizing me… I think she’s right!
- I have my own room at the Hotel Thompson. It has a great view of the back yard where I can watch nature through the windows, including the rabbits. I also have my own television in my room that I watch.
- Mom tucks me in to bed every night. Afterwards, we snuggle and she either reads me a bedtime story, we watch a quick cartoon on my television or she sings me to sleep. Isn’t she the best?
- From the moment that I saw my mom, I was hers and hers alone. We have a very special bond and I will let her do just about anything to me and get away with it. Sometimes when we look at each other and she talks to me, I really do understand what she is talking about and will do what she asks.
About Bacon’s mom:
- Mom is a huge, I mean HUGE, Disney fan. Of all of the characters, her favorite is Mickey Mouse and there is something Mickey Mouse in every one of our rooms. Do you know that she is even has stock in Disney?! AND, shocker alert! – she even has a tattoo of Mickey on her body somewhere. That’s how huge of a fan she is of Mickey Mouse and Disney.
- She smells really good and sometimes puts her lotion on me when she does my deep tissue piggy massage.. aaww those are sweet!
- Mommy knows a second language – she speaks pig – snort LOL.
- Mommy types and works with numbers all day long. That’s why when she comes home sometimes she dribbles and is done thinking for the day. Mom says her brain shuts off by 6:00PM during the week so she can have down time with her baby, me! And do you know, mom types over a 100 wpm?! That’s fast.
- Mommy’s favorite show on television comes on Wednesday nights and it’s called Ghost Hunters. We *always* have to watch it after dinner. We snuggle on the couch together for our popcorn and shiver together at some of the things they find.
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep? Mom needs her mental sleep for work and lord knows I need my beauty sleep for taking care of this sweet body – snort. Sunday thru Thursday, we usually start our bedtime routine at 9:00PM. Friday and Saturday nights, we get to stay up as late as we want to due to the weekend – oh yeah! Shake your pig tail. Do a little dance.
- What is your all time favorite snack? It’s so hard to pick just one cause I have so many. But, I guess I would have to go with an apple. Doesn’t matter what kind – I love them ALL!
- If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go? Of course wherever Miss Piggy is! That is some pig – hubba hubba
- Lake or ocean? Ocean – but not too deep. I’m afraid of sharks.
- Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby? Well, my full time profession is being, let me get this straight what my mom calls me – “the cutest little piggy in the entire world” snort. So my blogging comes as part time or whenever I can bump mom’s laptop away from her. Usually at night.
- Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
- How long have you lived with your adopted peeps?
- What is your favorite commercial on television at this time?
- Do you have siblings at the house?
- Are you inside or outside?
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why?
Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on this blog. (It’s so hard to only pick 5!)
Okay I can’t count – snort laughing – I had to put 6.
Copy and paste the award on your blog Done!
Hope that the people you have sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going! Thanks again for all these awards and for reading all our facts of life!
Tags: adventure, appreciation, Award, awards, bacon, Cocco, cute, daddy, Disney, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, happy, Liebster Award, Love, Mickey Mouse, mini pig, mommy, pig, playful, priceless, spoiled