Tag Archives: 2016
My dear friends – today is a very special day. Why do you ask? Well today is Friday the 13th. And guess what? It’s the only Friday the 13th we will have this year in 2016. See, I told you it was special.
So I looked far and near and found a very special story for you my friends. Are you ready? Here’s my hoof in case you need to hold it. This one might just send shivers up and down your spine and leave your night light on tonight when you go to bed.
This woman – lets just call her Judy – was in the hospital. Every morning when the nurses would check on her and ask her how she slept the night before, she would tell them she had an awful night. That a little girl kept coming into her room wanting to play. And although she was sick, Judy loved children and would stay up play with the little girl for hours. Well the nurses told Judy that there were no little children on the floor and at that time of the night no one should be visiting. Judy shook her head and was adamant that the little girl was coming every night to play.
Later that night just like clock work, the little girl showed up again in Judy’s room. Before the little girl could get all the way in the room, Judy snapped a picture with her cell phone. What do you see in this picture my friends?
Attention fellow anipals and humans. Me and my Cousin Sammy have collaborated together to initiate Anipal Appreciation Day scheduled for February 15, 2016. What better time to get together and share the love than the month of February.
Whether you are a cat, a dog, a horse, a bird, a bun bun, a pig or a human – let’s get together for a day surrounded by love. Why wait for the could have, should have or would have after one of us crosses the Rainbow Bridge. Let’s celebrate life now and let each other know what they mean to us.
For example, my Cousin Sammy. I’ve known him for years now. He is a great guy – a bestest friend and always willing to lend a helping paw. He goes out of his way to make you feel loved and welcomed even though at times I know he doesn’t feel well. And you know what? He gets that from his humans. And technically, he and I *may* be related somewhere down the road with his parents and my parents being second, third or fourth cousins or something. So there’s a shout out to my buddy.
This is what we are asking you to do. Join me and Cousin Sammy on February 15, 2016. The rules are as follows:
Rules for Anipal Appreciation Day:
- Post your Anipal Appreciation Day blog on FEBRUARY 15, 2016.
- Title your blog Anipal Appreciation Day.
- Put the badge below on your blog post for the day.
- Give shout outs not only in the posting of your blog but throughout the day with the comments you may get. There is no set number of shout out’s you are required to do – let your heart lead you. We are *not* leaving anyone out. If you don’t make the post on a blog, be sure to check messages and comments throughout the day that people and anipals might leave.
- If you can, link back your shout outs in your blogs for them to find.
- HAVE FUN! This is the most important rule – have FUN and share the LOVE!