RSS

Travels in the South

14 Jun

Hello friends – welcome to another week of Travels in the South.  Now we all know that mom is trying to do right – trying to live a healthier life. She believes in the 90-10 system.  90% of the time she eats right while the other 10% of the time she has what she wants – within reason.  Well this past weekend, mom was craving a hamburger… which is weird because that’s something she doesn’t usually crave.  So her and dad went to a local burger joint.  And mom did good.  She really did… okay for the most part – remember 90-10 system – snorts with piggy laughter.

So what did mom eat?  This is typical of things she orders when her and dad go out.  This is called a Buffalo Wingman’s Burger.  What makes it that?  It has a blackened beef patty, pimento cheese spread, spicy pickles, red onions, a spicy mayo made with Chipotle pepper sauce and then topped with two buffalo wings – oh and mom got it bunless with a side salad.  See what I’m talking about on 90-10 system?  Sounds delicious and mom said it tasted even better.

 

Advertisements
 
9 Comments

Posted by on June 14, 2017 in Travels Around the World

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 responses to “Travels in the South

  1. easyweimaraner

    June 14, 2017 at 1:29 am

    your mom is totally right… our body and our soul need a reward and one “sinner-day” per week is a good idea to stick with a diet-plan. not even the mama can live just with salad and self-denial, although I think she turns into a rabbit with all that salad and veggies once… Efurry morning I watch her ears if they get longer and I look if a stumpy bushy tail grows at her butt…

     
    • Piglove

      June 14, 2017 at 10:31 am

      Watch close brother. Mom eats a lot of the green stuff. Sometimes I think I see her nose wiggle. Look for it. I’m sure you will see it. XOXO – Bacon

       
  2. sheilaenglehart

    June 14, 2017 at 7:57 am

    Salad for balance, eh? Anytime I have a burger, I don’t get fries, but sneak a few of my husband’s.

     
    • Piglove

      June 14, 2017 at 10:32 am

      Looks innocent. You may know me too well. LOL

       
  3. Amy

    June 14, 2017 at 10:53 am

    Your Mom did good on not eating the carbs, Bacon. Thumbs up to her.

     
    • Piglove

      June 14, 2017 at 1:12 pm

      Thanks dear friend. She is really, REALLY trying these days. It’s only what 3 months until September now and the big surprise reveal. She has to PUSH it hard these days. XOXO – Bacon

       
      • Amy

        June 15, 2017 at 10:25 am

        Ah, another clue. Perhaps involves a bathing suit.

         
  4. Ladybuggz

    June 14, 2017 at 1:43 pm

    How do you eat wings on a burger?? No bones I hope! lol… Sounds good though! 🙂

     
    • Piglove

      June 14, 2017 at 1:56 pm

      Snorts! Mom removed them from the burger and ate them. They did have bones and were spicy. XOXO – Bacon

       

This piggy would love to snort with you :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: