Squeals with piggy excitement!! OMP – I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my sweet friends over at Ladybuggz. What a fantastic way to end the month. Thank you my sweet friends for thinking of this little oinker and his group of misfit friends
Be sure to check out Ladybuggz when you get a chance and tell them that Bacon sent you.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
The rules are as follows:
- Post to accept the nomination
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules!
Here are seven things about me:
- I’m a miniature pot belly oinker. But I’m not just any oinker. I’m talented, write a blog, have my own bedroom with my own television and have my mom wrapped around my hooves right where I need her.
- For years, I wouldn’t go outside to potty because I didn’t like the feel of grass on my hooves. Nowadays, I’ve gotten used to it although I still hate going outside in the heat.
- My favorite snack is Animal Crackers. I will do anything you want for a few cookies. Darn this pot belly of mine!
- I have a pet rock named Bashful who travels the world and brings home friends each time he returns. They also live in my bedroom and can be quite loud at times. Don’t let them fool you. They are party animals and love to play hide and go seek.
- I love to watch television. I especially like the old school cartoons. You know the ones like the original Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, The Jetsons – you know the good toons before they went crazy. Mom can turn my television on and I will watch for horrors.
- There is only food at this time that I absolutely can not stand. What is it? It is kumquats. Yucky. Pooey. Gross. Mom gave me one and one of my ears went south and the other went north at the same time. I spit it out and will not eat them. In fact, I told mom to try one. Do you know her ears did the same thing? Snorts with piggy laughter.
- Have you ever heard of cow tipping? Well mom says that she likes to pig tip me. Rolls my piggy eyes. There’s one spot on my side that mom can rub and boom – there I go. I tip over, kick my hind legs and let mom rub my belly. What can I say? I’m easy like that.
Of course, I would like to nominate anyone that doesn’t have this award yet. If you don’t have it, please feel free to accept this award from my piggy heart. Other than that, here are my choices:
My awesome friends Kali and Shoko from Canadian Cats
My brother Easy
My buddies Hailey and Zaphod at the Hailey/Zaphod Chronicles
The Gang at Jan’s Funny Farm
My cousin Sammy at OneSpoiledCat
My nefkitty Purrince Siddhartha Henry
The dear friends Sam and Elsa at Tailsaroundtheranch