Squeals! The only thing I love more than food is my friends. I cherish all of you and hold you close to my oinker heart. Earlier in the week, my brother Easy from across the pond passed on the Blogger Recognition Award to this little oinker. I am highly honored and thank him so very much.
- Select up to 25 other blogs to nominate for the award – My friends, if you have not received this award, please accept this as my honoring YOU. I ❤ you all!
- Post the award badge on our blog – Done, see above
- Tell a brief story about HOW our blog got started – SEE BELOW
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog – Done, see above
- Contact each of your nominees and let them know you’ve nominated them – Please my friends, take this as an open invite for your nomination ❤
Many, many moons ago mom always dreamed of having a little black piggy that she would name Bacon. One year, it presented itself to her that her dream could come true. She found me on a Farm bulletin and she fell in love with me instantaneous… as I did her when I saw her the first day. I like to think that we were made for each other’s love. She took me home to the Hotel Thompson and can you believe she had converted one of the bedrooms into a nursery for me. ❤ – what’s not to love knowing that huh?
The first couple of days were touch and go. She had never had a live in piggy and I had never had a human. But we grew with each other and our bond was stronger every day. That’s when it dawned on me. I need to write about my treasured life here in the south at the Hotel Thompson. How many pigs do you know write their own blog and share their experiences in life at large?
So there you go. That is how piglove got started. It was an outlet for me to share and meet new friends. And hey, if I made you laugh so hard that it rained down your leg – then my day is complete 🙂