SANTA PAWS CAME!
He’s real! Santa Paws came to the Hotel Thompson to see me! Oh my – thud – I almost couldn’t stand it. I’m in hog heaven here at the Hotel Thompson!
This is a list of what I have at the house now and trust me I am so happy – I haven’t had this many goodies in a long time!
8 pounds of red apples – that’s right. It’s not a typo – 8 POUNDS of red apples. I love me some apples… any kind, any color.
- 5 pounds of carrots – yep that’s another one – 5 POUNDS of carrots. You would think that with all of the carrots that I eat that I would have excellent vision but I don’t. But what I don’t have in vision, I make up in smelling.
- Bulk celery – mmm – I love celery… even the little wisps of it that hang off at the top of celery. Love that part!
- Cabbage – that is one HUGE head of cabbage. Mom will probably eat some of this cabbage too. But do you know what the battle is going to be? The core of the cabbage. Me and mom both like to naw on the core of the cabbage. Have you ever done that? It’s got a little spice to it and so delicious!
- My personal sized watermelon. This is definitely a treat since it’s winter time here in Georgia. Mom will cut it all up and put it in buckets in the refrigerator to get it cold. She even cuts up the rind – I love the rind.
- Bananas – You don’t see them in this picture because mom forgot to grab them. She got me a whole bunch of 10 – 10 bananas all to myself. Pig heaven – literally! Can you believe that one time mom was holding a banana and I tried to crawl up her legs to get it? Yeah, we had a little prayer meeting about that afterwards. They are so delicious!
And we can’t forget about Houdini – OMP! Houdini scored with some new clothes, a new bed and all kinds of doggy toys.
And the purr things Mouse Girl and Hemi – they are in love! They got some nip, toys and a huge bag of treats.
And we all got our own electric blanket. Can you believe that?! Mom hooked it up over one end of our sofa so that her and daddy can click it on and off. That way we can all lay on it and get cuddly warm – we all love that.
But you know what we got that was priceless? Love. Not just from mom/dad but from all of you our friends. We can not thank you enough for that. We all ❤ you!! And we thank you all for the emails and Christmas cards that you sent to us here at the Hotel Thompson!
And special thanks to Easy ❤ who sent us these awesome presents:
And special thanks to Fozzie ❤ who sent us these awesome presents:
And special thanks to our dear sweet friends Kali and Shoko – ❤ OMP – their parents sent mom/dad something close to their heart – FOOD – snorts with piggy laughter. Okay it was a gift card for FOOD – my daddy still passes out looking at the card. He can’t wait to use them. Thank you so very much my friends! Can’t wait to see you soon.
And squeals!! This just in. We received this in the mail yesterday from Auntie Sharon. A beautiful handmade scarf. But this scarf has a story behind it. The actual “yarn” was shorn from Fozzie’s sheep. Then Auntie Sharon spun it on her spindle and made “yarn” for our scarves. How special is that?! I can’t say thank you enough. I was so touched and absolutely LOVE it my sweet friends – smooches and thank you!!