Snorts – remember last week my friends. Mom/dad’s first clue as to where they were going in February to meet one of MY friends was banjo music. I even saw this funny on line and had to share. For some reason, they think hearing banjo music where they are going is hilarious as all get out. Daddy even got out his own banjo and was playing for us one night. It was hilarious!
Mom and dad told me that I could give out another clue for you. Now, here we go. They are:
- Meeting one of MY friends.
- Banjo music plays a lot to the history at the destination.
- You will be surprised as to who they are meeting.
- The time zone is different where they are going.
- Some say it’s more southern than where we live now.
There you go my friends. More cues as to where mom/dad are going to meet one of MY friends. Does this help you in any way? And to the person who keeps emailing me and asking… you know who you are… snorts. I can’t tell you yet. Although I have to say you are persistent and your emails are keeping us laughing here at the Hotel Thompson 🙂