Welcome my friends to another week of Paw Time with Houdini. A lot has happened this week here at the Hotel Thompson. Mom has been talking about getting me a big boy bed for the living room. You know something I can sleep on when she’s not holding me. I have my lobster bed for my bedroom but I needed something special for the living room.
Well mom dad went shopping and found me something wonderful. She didn’t think it was big enough but it might just be. Do you see the size of it? Mom got dad to hold it up to show the size. Now some peeps think that mom needs help with math because I’m six pounds and that’s a huge bed – it doesn’t equate. Mom said they are wrong and she has it all solved mathematically. She says that I may be six pounds but I think and act like 600 pounds – which I am. So mom says that she was helping to bolster my confidence by getting me the bed the size that I think I am. So there you go. Math problem solved huh? Barks!
And mom and dad have taught me to share. This bed can hold all of us Anipals here. It’s a great fun place to hang out in the living room with mom and dad while watching television together.
Yawns. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend my friends. Barks out!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bed, comedy, cute, daddy, devil, dog, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, Houdini, humor, kid, Love, Mom, mommy, Paw Time with Houdini, pet, pets, play, playful, priceless, puppy, sleep, smart, spoiled, Terrier, trouble, Yorkie, Yorkieshire Terrier
My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
Items to price this month:
- Olives – Mom ❤ her olives. Sometimes during the day, she just eats them straight out of a jar. And she likes to put them in her Bloody Mary’s. She buys the huge jar – 21 ounces – of pimento stuffed olives from Walmart, it’s called Manzanilla, for around $4.00 a jar.
- Light Bulbs – Light bulbs are so expensive these days! It seems like we are forever replacing the ones in the kitchen. We have two light fixtures in the kitchen that have three lights each. They take 65 watts and they are made kind of like a flood light. She can buy a three pack at Home Depot for $19.99 – expensive huh?
- Air Spray – Mom keeps a bottle of Lysol in my room – shrugs shoulders – I don’t know why. But she says that little can is almost $5.00 on sale! Throughout the house, she likes to use Febreze. She can usually get two bottles for $5.00 on those.
- Lettuce – How much is a head of lettuce? Here in the market on sale, we can buy a head of lettuce for 99 cents. If we are lucky, sometimes they are HUGE.
- Random Item of your choice. My random choice is bananas. Mom can usually get them in the store for around 79 cents a pound. Why can’t they be cheaper? I *need* my bananas. They are one of my all time favorite snacks.
Hope you had fun!!
Tags: adventure, air spray, airspray, animal, bacon, bananas, blog, chips, entertainment, Febreze, flood lights, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, happy, humor, lettuce, light bulbs, Love, Lysol, miniature pot bellied pig, olives, pet, pets, play, playful, priceless, prices, random, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, world