Thanks to everyone for another great edition of Shopping Around the World in December. It’s so awesome to see the various prices around the world!
Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World in April 2014. This has become a huge hit and we all want to know if we are paying more or less than everyone else – snorts. We are going to do it again this month on – Friday, January 30th.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
Items to price this month:
- Olives – Whichever kind you see in the market that you buy – what size of jar and price.
- Light Bulbs – This is something that we use every day. What kind do you buy/how many in a package/price
- Air Spray – What kind do you spray around your house to make it smell pretty as mom says.
- Lettuce – How much is a head of lettuce?
- Random Item of your choice.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars