Shopping Around the World is so much fun to see the various prices around the world!
Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World in April. This has become a huge hit and we all want to know if we are paying more or less than everyone else – snorts. We are going to do it again this month on Wednesday, December 31st.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
Items to price this month:
- Soup – It is that time of the year here in the States for soup – shivers. What is your favorite can/container to buy and how much is it?
- Christmas Trees – Since it’s Christmas time, how much are real trees going for in your area?
- Cold Medicine – Tis the season to get sick 🙂 Mom has had to buy some for daddy lately and she couldn’t believe the price of it – OMP! List what kind you normally keep on hand/price.
- Hot Drink – During the cold season, what do you keep on hand for something hot – whether it’s coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot toddy, etc. Name what you have/price
- Random Item of your choice.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars
Wednesday, December 31st.
Thank you very much for your ideas for the monthly listing. If you have any more suggestions to be added to my on-going list, please email them to me.