Thanks to everyone for another great edition of Shopping Around the World in August. It’s so awesome to see the various prices around the world!
Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World in April. This has become a huge hit and we all want to know if we are paying more or less than everyone else – snorts. We are going to do it again this month on Wednesday, September 24.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us. This month we are focusing on fruits and vegetables – a vegetarian trolley if you will. (Thanks Corkscot for the suggestion!)
Items to price this month:
- Apples – What kind do you buy, how many, price per pound.
- Strawberries – How many ounces/pounds and price.
- Carrots – What size bag, price
- Green Beans – Do you buy fresh/frozen/canned? What kind and price.
- Lettuce – How much per head?
- Random Fruit of your choice
- Random Vegetable of your choice.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars
Wednesday, September 24, 2014!
Thank you very much for your ideas for the monthly listing. If you have any more suggestions to be added to my on-going list, please send them to me at email@example.com