Happy Friday my friends – we made it another week!! YAY. Let’s party! Let’s eat! Let’s play! Let’s cuddle! I hope you have a fantastic weekend doing what you want to do. Whatever it is, be the best you can be at it sweet friends! And here are five more facts about me that maybe you didn’t know🙂
- One time, we had our neighbor over from next door. When we have company, it means they are there to see me. What? When you have company, aren’t they there to see you? Snorts – I thought so. Also this means that I have to show off. So I was running around the front room and thought I would sneak behind the sofa. Mommy doesn’t like it when I go behind the sofa so she had placed a pillow at the entrance to block me off. I wasn’t going to let a little pillow stop me from performing so I tried to jump the pillow to get behind the couch. It didn’t work out so well. This darn pot belly got me stuck. All you can see was my fanny in the air and my feet peddling but not touching anything but air. Mommy had to safe me. It was so embarrassing. Totally.
- The first time the pizza guy delivered to the Hotel Thompson, he almost peed on himself. I answered the door with mom and snorted. Let’s just say he wasn’t expecting a piggy to answer the door. Now they know our address as the “pig house” and bring me extra food when mom orders. It’s kind of fun. Some of the carriers have had their pictures taken with me. Hey, it’s a win-win situation. They get a picture taken with their favorite piggy and I get leftovers🙂 Who could ask for anything more? But I will tell you. Daddy is jealous – snorts.
- The mailman knows me now. He delivered mail addressed to Bacon Thompson for a long time and finally got the nerve to ask was that really my mom’s sons name. She said yes and asked if he wanted to meet me when he delivered a package to the door. We are now on a first name basis. How many mailmen can say they deliver mail to a real pig every day?
- I love football season. Heck, some could say I love football. First off, it’s in the fall and the weather is cooler. Second off, this is dad’s favorite time of the year. Dad watching football means snacks in front of the television. Snacks in front of the television means daddy shares with me. Cause mom has a steadfast rule here at the Hotel Thompson. “Don’t eat in front of the pig unless you plan on sharing with the pig.” With that in mind, are you ready for some football?
- The one thing that mom absolutely can’t stand that I do? Did you know that there is one thing? It’s really bad too. When I get overly excited – like when she is popping popcorn on the stove for us – I start walking around her feet. That’s not bad because the purr things do that too. The bad part is that sometimes I step on her toes. With my hooves. That is very painful. It’s like stepping barefoot on a thousand Lego’s all concentrated on your toes. Ouch. Sorry mom – my bad. I just get excited.
There you go. I hope you learned something new about me today. Have an awesome Friday and weekend my friends. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do – snorts!