Me and my pal Fozzie have scheduled Shopping Around the World for:
Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
This month we are focusing on items that we *have* to have in our lives.
Items to price this month:
- Water. Let’s shoot for a price on a 24 pack of water. This is something that we use every day and can’t live without. Some people drink it straight from the faucet while others of us buy bottles. What is the price of a 24 pack of water in your area and what brand?
- Bath Soap. Something ‘most’ of us use when we shower – or I hope so anyway snorts. What brand do you get, how many boxes together and how much. I say how many boxes because I know sometimes they are sold in packages of 1 or 2 – sometimes more.
- Deodorant. This is something that has blown mom’s mind lately – the price of deodorant – WOW! Again, this is something that most of us use every day or should. Tell us what brand you get and how much.
- Laundry Detergent. Another product that is important in our lives while washing our clothes. What kind do you buy, the price and size.
- Random Item. This is something that we are going to start incorporating every month. This is your choice. List a random item from your area, what it is and the price. ALL YOUR CHOICE.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars Wednesday, August 27, 2014!
If you have suggestions for the September issue, please send them to me at email@example.com
08/21/2014 at 3:25 pm
Meez can’t wait Bacon. Me just luvs da shoppin’ wound da world day. 🙂
08/21/2014 at 3:37 pm
We do too sweet Dezi! I just love seeing the different prices from all over. XOXO – Bacon
08/21/2014 at 3:43 pm
Us too Bacon. This wuz a gweat idea y’all had.
Molly The Wally
08/21/2014 at 3:50 pm
We look forward to these although they make us grrrr at the prices over here. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly
08/21/2014 at 3:53 pm
Thanks sweet Molly. It does open our eyes to the differences from all over doesn’t it? XOXO – Bacon
08/21/2014 at 3:52 pm
Whee were wondering how crazy the variations in prices are? Is it mental?
The Pigs xx
08/21/2014 at 4:22 pm
It is crazy. The prices fluctuate so much from everywhere in the world. It’s definitely an eye opener! XOXO – Bacon
08/21/2014 at 4:24 pm
Whee’ll make sure, even if whee don’t manage to participate, to have a flit around and check effuryone’s out!
The Pigs xx
08/21/2014 at 3:56 pm
Can’t wait to see the prices.
Reilly & Denny
08/21/2014 at 6:34 pm
okay – we are on it – got our prices ready today
08/21/2014 at 7:39 pm
Yes!! Can’t wait to see them. XOXO – Bacon
08/21/2014 at 10:00 pm
I’ll try to remember this time! Sounds fun!!
08/22/2014 at 1:40 am
YIKES! Mom’s been so busy these past few weeks she totally forgot about this! She better get shopping this weekend!
Wally & Sammy
08/22/2014 at 8:52 am
We are doing our shopping tomorrow as well. Can’t wait to see the prices from all over again! Have a great weekend my friends. XOXO – Bacon
08/24/2014 at 2:25 am
mummy is liking this list Bacon,xx Speedy
08/24/2014 at 8:05 am
Awesome! I can’t wait to compare prices. It’s going to b great. XOXO – Bacon