Me and my pal Fozzie have scheduled Shopping Around the World for:
Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
This month we are focusing on items that we *have* to have in our lives.
Items to price this month:
- Water. Let’s shoot for a price on a 24 pack of water. This is something that we use every day and can’t live without. Some people drink it straight from the faucet while others of us buy bottles. What is the price of a 24 pack of water in your area and what brand?
- Bath Soap. Something ‘most’ of us use when we shower – or I hope so anyway snorts. What brand do you get, how many boxes together and how much. I say how many boxes because I know sometimes they are sold in packages of 1 or 2 – sometimes more.
- Deodorant. This is something that has blown mom’s mind lately – the price of deodorant – WOW! Again, this is something that most of us use every day or should. Tell us what brand you get and how much.
- Laundry Detergent. Another product that is important in our lives while washing our clothes. What kind do you buy, the price and size.
- Random Item. This is something that we are going to start incorporating every month. This is your choice. List a random item from your area, what it is and the price. ALL YOUR CHOICE.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars Wednesday, August 27, 2014!
If you have suggestions for the September issue, please send them to me at email@example.com