Me and my pal Fozzie have scheduled Shopping Around the World for:
Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices. It should be interesting to see the differences between. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us.
This month we are focusing on items that we *have* to have in our lives.
Items to price this month:
- Water. Let’s shoot for a price on a 24 pack of water. This is something that we use every day and can’t live without. Some people drink it straight from the faucet while others of us buy bottles. What is the price of a 24 pack of water in your area and what brand?
- Bath Soap. Something ‘most’ of us use when we shower – or I hope so anyway snorts. What brand do you get, how many boxes together and how much. I say how many boxes because I know sometimes they are sold in packages of 1 or 2 – sometimes more.
- Deodorant. This is something that has blown mom’s mind lately – the price of deodorant – WOW! Again, this is something that most of us use every day or should. Tell us what brand you get and how much.
- Laundry Detergent. Another product that is important in our lives while washing our clothes. What kind do you buy, the price and size.
- Random Item. This is something that we are going to start incorporating every month. This is your choice. List a random item from your area, what it is and the price. ALL YOUR CHOICE.
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars Wednesday, August 27, 2014!
If you have suggestions for the September issue, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, Bath, beef, blog, bottled water, bottles, deodorant, detergent, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, ground beef, growing up, happy, hot dogs, humor, laundry, laundry detergent, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, month, pet, pets, pizza, play, playful, priceless, prices, random, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, snorts, soap, toilet paper, water, world
I need *YOU* my friends!
Every October on my blog, I do 31 Days of Spook. I started that last year and it was so much fun! Can you imagine, 31 days of scary stories, pictures, places to visit and things that go bump in the night – squeal! People enjoyed my October blog so much that my buddy Easy suggested I do a monthly edition which I do on the 13th of every month called Bacon’s Tales of Terror. Just a little something to keep your interests piqued with the unknown.
This is where I need *YOU*. I’m working on some stories for October. Have you ever visited a haunted location? Do you have strange paranormal happenings in your area or gulp – your house? Do you have a local Bigfoot with a good story? Have you been abducted by aliens?
If so, please put on your writer’s cap and become an Investigator for me. Can you write me a little story of what happened and email it to me at email@example.com I would so ❤ to include it in my 31 Days of Spook in October. And hey, you might even get a scary little badge for your page 🙂 Thanks my friends!!
Tags: 13th, 31 Days of Spook, adventure, aliens, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, badge, Bigfoot, blog, cap, comedy, cute, devil, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, ghost, growing up, Halloween, happy, haunt, haunted, help, Hotel Thompson, humor, investigator, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, October, paranormal, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, scary, smart, snorts, spoiled, story, Tales of Terror, trouble, writing, You
Nope. I’m still not too big that I can’t slumber down with mommy for a little Saturday nappy. This is us taking a little snooze. We had both fallen asleep on the sofa after a hard day of working and playing. What can I say? We make a great team – you think?
Tags: adventure, animal, asleep, baby, bacon, comedy, couch, cute, day, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, growing up, happy, hard day, Hotel Thompson, humor, kid, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, sleep, smart, snooze, spoiled, team, together, work