Today my new friend here is highlighting 7 weeks of weird in “Weirdest things you collect”.
This is a really easy week. It really is. I think most of my friends here know that I collect a really weird item. What? You don’t know? Sure you do. I collect pet rocks. 🙂 You think that’s weird enough?
You know that it all started with my first pet rock Bashful. He was a gift. He’s my little international rolling stone and travels around the world visiting my friends and having fun. He looks so innocent and has an innocent name but don’t let that fool you. He’s quite the ladies rock – snorts. Every time he goes somewhere, he always brings home a friend.
His friends include Princess Coralena from Hawaii, Manny from France, Rockelle from Australia, Virginia from Virginia, Benedict Cumberock from the United Kingdom and Koishi from Japan.
Tags: 7 weeks, 7 weeks of weird, adventure, animal, appreciation, Australia, baby, bacon, Bashful, Benedict Cumberock, collectibles, comedy, cute, daddy, entertainment, France, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hawaii, Hotel Thompson, humor, Japan, Koishi, Love, Manny, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, mutual friends, new friends, pet, pet rocks, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, Princess Coralena, Rockelle, smart, snorts, spoiled, squeal, trouble, United Kingdom, Virginia
My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Toilet Paper – At the Hotel Thompson, we prefer Charmin Ultra soft. That’s one thing we don’t skimp on… something about dad’s delicate hindquarters – snorts. They come 9 rolls to a package and it costs $6.50 package.
- Regular package of ground beef – We buy the store brand of ground chuck that usually sells for $2.99 a pound. This is for a small package that we use for burgers and chili. The package costs around $4.50-$5.00 for what we get.
- Store bought pizza. Daddy ❤ pizza. He can eat it ALL OF THE TIME. For store bought pizza, we get Tortinos pizzas. Mom stocks up on them when they are on sale for $1.00 each. They are just enough for one person.
- Package of hot dogs – We buy Hebrew National hot dogs here at the Hotel Thompson for obvious reasons – snort snort. They run $3.50 a pack on sale. Off sale – $4.99 pack.
- Package of bacon – Daddy said we had to include this one – rolls piggy eyes. When mom/dad cook it here, they get Smithfield thick cut which runs $4.99 a pack! That’s highway robbery – well so says daddy – snorts.
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you had fun!!
Tags: adventure, animal, bacon, beef, blog, calendar, Charmin, Charmin Ultra, chips, cow, entertainment, Food, fozzie, freedom, Friends, fun, ground beef, growing up, happy, Hebrew National, hot dogs, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, month, pet, pets, play, playful, priceless, prices, shopping, Shopping Around the World, smart, Smithfield, toilet paper, Tortinos, world