REMINDER – mark your calendars for Thursday, July 31, 2014, to have our next Bacon’s Show and Tell. This time though, let’s highlight that one toy that you really wanted as a child but you never got while growing up. I’m sure we all have that one thing we dreamed about but never showed up at birthdays or Christmas. On Thursday, July 31, 2014, let’s get that one toy finally and talk about what it meant to us.
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, baby, bacon, Bacon's Show and Tell, blog, blogville, comedy, cute, entertainment, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, pet, pets, picture, pig, play, playful, priceless, show, Show and Tell, smart, Tell, toy, workout
HA! Daddy fell for this last night. It was a hoot for this little piggy to hear him disclaiming this on the top of his lungs. Hey, admission is the first step for that man… especially if he doesn’t get me my pool this weekend – snorts!
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, challenge, comedy, cute, daddy, devil, entertainment, eye, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, genius, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, kid, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, peed, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, smart, snorts, spoiled, stew, tongue, tongue twister, trouble, Twister, yam
Five Friday Facts about this little piggy – moi 🙂
- I have a security blanket. You’ve heard me talk about it. It’s my KING sized Egyptian cotton sheet. Do you know how I got it? It was once mom/dad’s. Mommy was doing the laundry one weekend and was folding items out of the dryer. I fell in love with that sheet. I was rolling all over it and wouldn’t let her have it. I finally took off with it in my mouth out of the laundry room, through the kitchen, through the front room and all the way down the hall to my bedroom. It’s been mine every since. I ❤ it. I drag it everywhere in the house. It also makes a great slide cause it’s soft and slick – snorts. Looks innocent – not that I would know anything about that.
- I talk a lot about my dad on my blog. You know about us having a hate/love relationship. But deep down, I really do love my daddy. He takes care of me during the day. He can’t be that bad of a guy, right?
- What’s on my television right at this moment? That would be Mountain Monsters – I love those guys on this show – especially Trapper. If you haven’t seen it yet, you gotta watch it. I’ll try to do a blog about it one day soon.
- Contrary to popular belief, pigs are actually clean anipals. We don’t smell. We don’t sweat. We are actually very loving and very smart.
- I speak two languages. Bet you didn’t know that did you? I speak English – I know what mom tells me to do and not to do. And I also speak Pig Latin. Didn’t see that one coming did you? Snorts
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, comedy, cotton, cute, daddy, egyptian, egyptian cotton, English, entertainment, facts, Five, five fact friday, freedom, Friday, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, happy friday, hate, hello, Hotel Thompson, humor, information, interesting, Latin, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, Mountain Monsters, oink, pet, pets, pig, Pig Latin, play, playful, priceless, sheet, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, Trapper, trouble, Weekend, West Virginia