My friend Fozzie and I have scheduled a group posting today of Shopping Around the World. We thought it would be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over.Here are our prices for the following from our area – Georgia USA:
- Price of cable services for one month – what do you get for that price? Right now we pay right around $40.00 a month for cable services. This includes channels such as local, SyFy, Food Network, multiple Cartoon channels – yay me! – Investigative Discovery, Encore movie channels. In all, I think there is 250 channels. And we have On Demand where we can go back and watch shows. I ❤ this!
- A 12 ounce box (360 grams) of Cornflakes. $3.29 – why are cereal prices so high?
- A 15 ounce package (432 grams) of Oreos or other cream filled cookies. $3.99 but sometimes we can get them on sale for 2 packages for $5.00
- A 7 ounce bag (225 grams) of Lay’s potato chips. Lay’s are expensive 😦 And trust me, I do ❤ me some Lays. 7 ounce bags run around $2.00 or more a bag.
- 1 pound of real butter. $4.00 :0
- A 6 ounce can of peanuts. Mom buys the Kroger brand for $2.19 a can
Thanks so much to my friends Reilly and Denny for suggesting these items this month.
If you have some items that you want to get on the list, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you had fun!!