Happy Piggy Dance – Happy Piggy Dance – Happy Piggy Dance
My brother Easy gave me this award last Monday (06/09/2014). SQUEAL! You know awards make a happy piggy dancing all over the place here at the Hotel Thompson. I ❤ awards almost as much as I ❤ food! They are so exciting to this little oinker.
Easy gave me the Liebster Award – awesomesauce! Here are the rules for the award:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post. Got it – Thank you – Thank you – Thank you my brother Easy.
2 – Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you. See below – oohh squeal – how much fun!
3 – Nominate 10 bloggers for the award. See below – Personally, I think *everyone* deserves this award!
4 – Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. See below – so much fun!
Questions for me to Answer:
- What was the weirdest thingy you ever ate? Kumquats. They are DISGUSTING. They are sweet and sour at the same time. I ate one. One of my ears went in one direction and the other ear went in the opposite direction. Eeeww
- Have you ever slept in a Howl-tel? Not yet. But I might get to soon 🙂
- Do you have a favorite show in television you could watch forever and ever and ever and ever? I love Green Acres and Gilligan’s Island. I am constantly watching these two shows on my television in my bedroom.
- Have you met a celebrity once in pawson (except yourself in a mirror of course?) Snorts. Mom and Dad took me to a fair one time. We got to meet Spongebob. It was a snort of a good time!
- Have you ever found a treasure or a thingy that was precious? My adopted mother. She’s my treasure that I plan on forever keeping ❤
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? That mom and dad were rich and never had to work again. That way they could stay at home with me all.of.the.time 🙂
- Would you rather live in the boondocks or in a big city? Right now, we live in the burbs so I would have to say boondocks. The big city is too congested.
- What you are doing when you can’t sleep at night? Watching my television in my bedroom if I can get to the remote or blogging on my laptop.
- What’s your favorite song? The first one that comes in your head now. Itsy Bitsy Spider – mom sung it to me last night when she put me to bed.
- Have you seen a phenomenon once like a total lunar eclipse or a fata morgana with your own eyes? Nope. Although I did see a full moon when daddy was cleaning my bedroom yesterday – snorts
My nominees in no particular order (If you participate in awards fabulous – if you don’t just know you are loved my friends!)
Reading with Rhythm
My 10 questions 🙂
- When you get really tired, how can you parents tell?
- What is your favorite food in the entire world?
- What is your favorite television show to watch?
- Do you have chores around the house?
- Do you like to ride in the car?
- Do you have siblings?
- Do you like cartoons?
- Have you ever spent the night at someone else’s house?
- Do you like to read or be read to?
- Do you have a pet?
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, Award, bacon, comedy, cute, daddy, easy, entertainment, excited, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, games, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, joy, Liebster, Liebster Award, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, questions, smart, snorts, spoiled, squeal
This week, we have a wonderful guest helping out with our Dear Bacon issue. This week, my pal Stuart is stepping in for me to do a special edition of Dear Stuart. Be sure to visit him at his blog and check him out – let him know what a great job he did – thanks Stuart!
My brother never misses a photo opportunity. People think he’s so happy. What they don’t realize is that during these happy times, he is letting out gas. Sometimes they’re SBD’s (silent but deadly). What’s a dog to do on the receiving end of this happiness? Signed Not So Happy
Dear Not So Happy,
Relish in the smells of life my friend! You never know what funny memories you might conjure up as the four-legged ones try to figure out whodunit. Just be sure they don’t think it’s YOU who’s passing along these little morsels of love. Think of it this way: perhaps Pharrell passed gas when he was H-A-P-P-Y. That made him lots of money. Smile along with your brother and maybe pass some gas of your own! That’s what I do and I don’t even have a brother! ArOOO, Stuart
Is it safe? My human was riding their electronic broom around the house again. You know what I’m talking about. It makes a lot of noise and they say they are cleaning. I’m afraid if I get too close it will suck me up. Are you afraid of that thing? Any tips for me. Signed Scared in Black
Dear Scared in Black,
Be afraid. Very afraid. The electric broom goes by many aliases – Vacula, Vacooom, The Bad Machine…. they call it these things for a reason. It WILL suck you up. Steer clear. I do. Vrooom, Vrooom Stu
They see me rolling and they’re hating. Can’t help it that my humans trust me behind the wheel. It’s a great way to pick up chicks. Do you know of any other way? Signed Boat Magnet
Dear Boat Magnet,
Well now, you’re looking mighty macho there Boat Magnet. Sweet. Too bad I’d sink like a bag of cement if I were to accompany you on your maritime hook-up runs. One wrong move and I’d be overboard. And not in a good way. Otherwise, I’d be right there beside you. Helping you navigate toward the more demure of the feminine species. Funny you ask if I know of any other way to attract the fair sex. Well, actually, my Shepherd friend, I don’t have to do anything at all. Just be me. That’s all there is to it. Try it. You’d be surprised. Just show your belly and they come running. Let me know how it works for you, K? Your friend, Chick Magnet Stuart
I’m just not that kind or monkey. I don’t like to get wet. I wanted sushi and thought I could use this bamboo stick. Is there anything you don’t like that’s typically normal? Signed Sushkey
Sushkey! Stay outta those trees! Squirrels fall from trees sometimes where I live. I’d hate to have you take a tumble and hurt yourself. Nothing’s worth that my near-human-mammal-furiend. Not even sushi. Which I don’t like, by the way. I’m more of a vegetarian. Like you. Perhaps we should dine together in the near future? Since I don’t travel from limb to limb, you’ll have to do the Tarzan thing and swing over to my place. Green beans all the way around! To answer your question….I typically don’t like things that others do. Guess I’m not a normal scottie? ArOOO, Stuart
Why? Why does this happen to me every single time. The cat takes my bed and leaves me with something I can barely put my fanny in. What’s a pooch to do? Help please. Signed Distressed Doggy
Oh Distressed Doggy,
I feel your pain. When I have visitors sometimes, I get pushed out of my own comfort spots. But, here’s what I do. I let the intruders know that I’m NOT HAPPY. Bark at them. Nip at them. Stuff like that. The idea is, to get your peeps to think you’re going t devour the cat. And you know that’s not gonna happen. Then, you’ll get your bed back. Trust me. And if that doesn’t work? Then, well, then really eat the cat. ArOOOO! Stuart
Remember friends – send your pictures and questions to me at email@example.com
We can’t have a weekly Dear Bacon issue without YOU!
Tags: adventure, advice, advice column, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, bark, bed, cat, cats, chick magnet, chicks, column, comedy, cute, daddy, Dear Abby, Dear Bacon, Dear Stuart, dog, dogs, entertainment, fart, Food, freedom, Friends, fun, funny, German Shepard, growing up, happy, Hotel Thompson, humor, lazy, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, monkey, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, scary, smart, special, Special Edition, spoiled, Stuart, trouble, Vacula, vacuum