Me and my pal Fozzie started Shopping Around the World last month. We asked for all of you to post prices on certain items in your part of town. If you missed the posting, check it out here. It went over so well, that we are going to do it again this month on Wednesday, May 28, 2014.
Do a posting on your blog linked back to mine. That way we can keep track of all of the different prices.
It should be interesting to see the differences between different countries all over. Mark your calendar so you can do a posting with us. These are some of the suggestions that were made – show your prices for the following:
- Price of internet for one month.
- A pint of Ben & Jerry’s. If you don’t have Ben & Jerry’s, post what you do have.
- A six pack of Coca Cola.
- Coffee. Whatever brand you buy, just be sure to list the brand and size.
- A regular sized Snickers candy bar.
- Grooming. 🙂 Most of us anipals get groomed. How much does it normally cost you to go to the spa?
Come join the fun of Shopping Around the World – mark your calendars Wednesday, May 28, 2014!