My sweet friend Ellie gave me this award on April 5, 2014. Squeal – you know awards make this little piggy so happy! When she sent me a notice, I ran throughout the house like I was trying to fly – and you know how fast that can be – snorts.
I must provide 7 random facts about myself. This should be good. Let’s see…
- I don’t know that I’m a P.I.G. I think I’m human since that’s the only life I’ve known with my adopted mom/dad.
- Rain makes me ill. Do you understand what I’m saying? ILL. I can’t stand it. I will have more mood swings than Mother Nature when it rains.
- I really love chicken noodle soup. And yes, I make sucking sounds when I eat it.
- When my snout gets cold, I like to jump on the couch with daddy and put it behind his knees. It makes him jump every.single.time. snorts
- I’m mommy’s sous chef in the kitchen when she cooks. I get samples of food, eat potato peels and tomato butts (you know the end pieces).
- My favorite thing to eat in the entire world is when mommy cooks me my own spinach omelet – yummo!
- I’ve never seen a single episode of Sesame Street but I absolutely LOVE Captain Kangaroo.
My nominees in no particular order:
My brother Easy
My cousin Sammy
My wonderful friends Reilly and Denny
My sweet friend Fozzie
My inspiration Pink Ninjabi
My little friend Cocco