This is a run by posting – snorts. I’ve got so much to get done before my big date this weekend with my love Nylablue. You know – mani/pedicure, shampoo, bath, must find Jovan musk cologne, reservations – sigh – the list is long.
I thought I would stop by on this Friday for Five Facts about me 🙂
- I’m going on my first date this weekend. Oh, you already knew that huh? Did you know it was with a cute little purr thing called Nylablue? Oh, you already knew that too huh? Did you know she already has a boyfriend? Aaww – didn’t know that did you? Yep, she does. But who says you can’t have more than one boyfriend right? She doesn’t have a ring on her finger yet? And I think Beyonce said it best, “All the single ladies put your hands up in the air… you shoulda put a ring on it”. Snorts – no offense Nyla’s other boyfriend.
- We’re having cabbage for dinner tonight and it’s one of my favorites although it’s not my mom’s favorite. No, not that she doesn’t like to eat it because she does. It’s one of her favorites as well. It’s not her favorite because when *I* eat it let’s just say it’s a meal that keeps on giving in what dad refers to as SBD’s (silent but deadly) air weaponry. Snorts.
- I think I’m starting to watch the ID (Investigative Discovery) channel too much. I see stories that I’ve seen on different shows on this channel and I can tell you what’s going to happen. I can also tell you not what to do at a crime scene. Sometimes, daddy tells me that I need to get into forensics. Oh Abby on NCIC – do you need a partner? Hubba-hubba
- Sometimes – now don’t tell anyone okay – sometimes I will pull Mouse Girls tail (she’s the other purr thing here at the Hotel Thompson) and then walk away. Everyone assumes it’s Hemi. I mean *I* never would do anything like that, right? Snorts. I think I just like to hear daddy say OMG (oh Mouse Girl). Too fun.
- I listen to a lot of music but I still can’t get into rap. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe one day it will. Shakes piggy head. Nah, it won’t.
Happy weekend my friends! I hope you learned something new about me.
Tags: Abby, adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, Bad, beyonce, boyfriend, cabbage, cats, comedy, cute, daddy, date, devil, entertainment, facts, Five, Five Facts Friday, Food, forensics, freedom, Friday, Friends, fun, funny, growing up, happy, Hemi, Hotel Thompson, humor, ID, Investigative Discovery, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, Mouse Girl, NCIC, Nylablue, OMG, pet, pets, pig, play, playful, priceless, purr things, smart, snorts, spoiled, television, trouble, Weekend
Journalist Rocky the Squirrel here –
Keeping his paws on the nuts of the world –
March is NATIONAL CEREAL DAY.. you know breakfast cereal. Did you know that cereal is the most convenient form of breakfast? It’s quick and easy. Get a bowl, pour cereal, top with milk and enjoy! And, there’s so many different kinds of cereal out there! You can add fruit to it. You can top it with nuts or raisins. You can top it with granola. You can even add honey, maple syrup or crushed fruit. However you eat it, it can be a delicious way to start your day or end your day.
Now, I know this is going to be hard to believe but hang with me for just a minute. That pig – you know the one they call Bacon on this blog. This is a picture of his piggy chow in his breakfast bowl that he gets every morning. Do you know what the little oinker has on top of his piggy chow? Anyone – anyone at all? Cheerios! Can you believe that?! Even Bacon will be enjoying this day like all others with a topping of Cheerios on his piggy chow. He doesn’t care what kind, he likes them all! Regular, chocolate, banana nut, multi-grain, dulce de leche, peanut butter – all of them!
I mean think about it. Cheerios are not just for the heart conscious adults – it’s for the little man too. He has to watch his heart and health so he can be here for a very long time as well. Bacon and his mom eat their Cheerios together every morning… of course his mother doesn’t have piggy chow added to hers which is good to know.
So on this National Cereal Day, enjoy a nice bowl of cereal – perhaps even Cheerios and think about the little pig.
OH – And don’t you just LOVE Bacon’s dads special spoon for his cereal eating habits?
Tags: adventure, animal, appreciation, bacon, banana nut, bonding, breakfast, Cereal Day, cheerios, chocolate, cholesterol, cute, entertainment, Food, Friends, fun, growing up, happy, heart, honey oat, humor, Journalist, Journalist Rocky the Squirrel, Love, miniature pot bellied pig, Mom, mommy, morning, National Cereal Day, pet, pets, pig, piggy, piggy chow, playful, Rocky, Rocky the Squirrel, smart, spoiled